Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Collins Family

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The Collins Family

The PrimeTime programme tonight featuring the Collins family in Limerick was heart wrenching stuff
    To think that evil scum could ruin a family, their lives ,their buisness have them living in terror, they
    showed courage and strenght that not too many posess' . I would like to think i could show the
    bravery they have in the face of such adversity
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

It is so hard on them imagine having to go to work in a bullet-proof vestevery daya complete joke.They are the victims in all of this...Its now coming to a point that some of these criminals that jail is too good for them..must be dealt with now.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Default wonder

i cannot for the life of me understand how the scum in limrick have so much power that can destroy a family its beyond belief it was absolutely heart breaking to watch the collins family tonight the pain and suffering is unimagineable . Is there any law in this country

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    i cannot for the life of me understand how the scum in limrick have so much power that can destroy a family its beyond belief it was absolutely heart breaking to watch the collins family tonight the pain and suffering is unimagineable . Is there any law in this country
    Judging by the atrocites in this country at the mo,no would be my answer.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    I was really sad to see the family like that ,but i have nothing but admiration for the Collins family. The reason the scum in limirick have so much power is because the gardai were to slow to act . You see years ago they should have banged them up when they were petty drug dealers and not waited till they have spread terror and heartache across limerick. Fear brings power

Reviews

Default it makes me sick

to see what is happening the cops could lock them but they are doing absolutely noting . The cops know there guys big or small they should b held to account . To let the collins family suffer like that is beyond words

Reviews

Ya it was terrible watching that tonight......

But there is some amount of simpletons on this site.....

You can't believe the guards just don't lock them up?? That's what they're trying to fucking do!! Did you not notice the problem in doing that when watching tonight?? Roy Collins was killed for trying to do exactly that!! The Collins family pressed charges and the gang terrorised them and have now destroyed there lives!! Then people criticise the guards for not 'explaining' the possible consequences to future witnesses.....Christ!!

Unless you boys think they should forsake due process and just start throwing people in prison without trial.....

Fuck off to China!!
    Last edited by debest; 08-07-10 at 23:19.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    You can't believe the guards just don't lock them up?? That's what they're trying to fucking do!!

I dont know if that post was directed at me or nibb but the point was trying to get across was that these pricks should have been picked up when they were small time dealers years ago . But the gardai at the time were always looking for the Mr big .

And maybe they should forsake due process , bring back internment .

The murder of Roy Collins was a direct challenge to the authority of this State, and in response to it, we had government ministers announcing cosmetic legislative changes, they still haven’t managed to get the covert surveillance laws on the books
    Last edited by An don; 08-07-10 at 23:39.

Reviews

Default dont no

maybe i am a simpleton i dont know . But everyone in this country should b able to go about there daily routine without any interference from any body .and if u interfere with any body u should b held accountable . We live in a democracy.

too much was tolerated for too long in this country with criminals It took the cold blooded murder of Veronica Guerin to get this Government to sit up & take notice of the 'untouchables' as they were called then - Criminal gangs round them up & Gas them all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast