Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire jackies first victim

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Vampire jackies first victim

Ah seems like poor aul Westie is Vampire Jackies first victim, well in 2 days she/he has created a few ripples in
    the calm blue sea of E-I message boards.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ah seems like poor aul Westie is Vampire Jackies first victim, well in 2 days she/he has created a few ripples in
    Ber you are here along time and you a re someone i have always held in high esteem here.You saw and read stuff that was thrown and said to me on this site and never once did i complain or expect a person to get down on their hands a knees and apologise to me. I alwasy just let a thing go and dont continue on unless the other person continued on.I have never expected anyone on E-I to come along and force a person to apologise to me.

never,
    Westside.

Reviews

There's always going to be ripples in the water with change and maybe when people settle down into their roles we all will see the benefit and laugh about this but I do feel one needs to realise the genuine characters of this site and the ones that need to be watched before acting too harshly..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ber you are here along time and you a re someone i have always held in high esteem here.You saw and read stuff that was thrown and said to me on this site and never once did i complain or expect a person to get down on their hands a knees and apologise to me. I alwasy just let a thing go and dont continue on unless the other person continued on.I have never expected anyone on E-I to come along and force a person to apologise to me.

never,
    Westside.

Im not disagreeing with u westie this is an adult site and it was quite plain the the way our Vampire started off she thought she was monitoring a toddlers playgroup, its just that things came to a head quicker than i expected as u well know no lines have been
    crossed here in the last few days.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There's always going to be ripples in the water with change and maybe when people settle down into their roles we all will see the benefit and laugh about this but I do feel one needs to realise the genuine characters of this site and the ones that need to be watched before acting too harshly..
    I agree,in a weeks time everything will be back to what it was like before there will always be a time of ajustment when there is change.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im not disagreeing with u westie this is an adult site and it was quite plain the the way our Vampire started off she thought she was monitoring a toddlers playgroup, its just that things came to a head quicker than i expected as u well know no lines have been
    crossed here in the last few days.
    To be fair, reading through the posts here, I can see how she could have got that impression.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Haha. What would life on E-I be like for staff without you lot keeping us on our toes? Just remember on serious level please, I don't believe westside was forced to apologise to anyone here, that would be a twisting of the real version of events.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    To be fair, reading through the posts here, I can see how she could have got that impression.
    It wasn't that long ago you through a similar strop over what someone said to you Imagine how many we would have lost back then

Blog Entries

And you know if Jackie wasn't here they'd be the thread about how we let mods rule without any staff input? And if Jackie didn't try to see both sides in a complaint and ask a mod to try to resolve it, they'd be the thread about how staff always side with mods and mods are treated like they are above any other user? Only one thing is for sure, they'll always be criticism, but that's ok, you keep up on our toes xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

vampirejackie (08-07-10)

to be honest i dont think jackie has been a problem so far she is just doing her job as far as i can see..some people take a while to adjust to change thats all thats wrong i think....but on this westie thing maybe it should never have got to the boards...i dont think he had a case to answer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast