Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Soo Im back from Holidays . Who is this toothless Jackie ?

  1. #1

    Default Soo Im back from Holidays . Who is this toothless Jackie ?

    Do we have another mod thats gonna bleed the forum dry ..?
    Geeze more rules to follow and less things to post as they are not suitable.
    Vampirejackie we should get together and discuss things and you can get ur teeth out and i will be shocked .. Umm great times ahead.

    Patrica your the best I am setting up a fan club for you .. The Queen that likes to Rule with a steel fist.. I find you strangely attractive though !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    Do we have another mod thats gonna bleed the forum dry ..?
    Geeze more rules to follow and less things to post as they are not suitable.
    Vampirejackie we should get together and discuss things and you can get ur teeth out and i will be shocked .. Umm great times ahead.

    Patrica your the best I am setting up a fan club for you .. The Queen that likes to Rule with a steel fist.. I find you strangely attractive though !!
    welcome back tort...had you a good holiday...did you meet the "blonde escort" over there?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    Do we have another mod thats gonna bleed the forum dry ..?
    Geeze more rules to follow and less things to post as they are not suitable.
    Vampirejackie we should get together and discuss things and you can get ur teeth out and i will be shocked .. Umm great times ahead.

    Patrica your the best I am setting up a fan club for you .. The Queen that likes to Rule with a steel fist.. I find you strangely attractive though !!
    Hello, Vampirejackie is a new forum manager. She likes to bite and Im still trying to figure out what else does she like......hehhe
    Be nice to her or I will be first to spank

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    my curiosity leads me to ask the following. What is the difference between a mod and a "forum manager".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    my curiosity leads me to ask the following. What is the difference between a mod and a "forum manager".
    The forum manager has overall responsibility for the message boards and community and the moderators :-)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-07-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    The forum manager has overall responsibility for the message boards and community and the moderators :-)
    So in other words you sit at your PC/Mac and watch everyone else work

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-07-10)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default paid

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    my curiosity leads me to ask the following. What is the difference between a mod and a "forum manager".
    One annoys u on a volountary basis wheras the other gets paid to do it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-07-10)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    my curiosity leads me to ask the following. What is the difference between a mod and a "forum manager".
    my curiosity leads me to ask the following...and i have asked this before but never got the truth,how do jacobs do it?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (08-07-10)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Good to see you back - things get dull when you are away.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    So in other words you sit at your PC/Mac and watch everyone else work
    and crack the whip yeah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •