Thread: scones

Default scones

I love my scones plain white please a little butter Do u like scones?

Reviews

Love fruit scones with rasberry jam and a big dollop of cream on top for breakfast, great way to start the day

Reviews

i hate the dam things ...i would much rather a muffin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i hate the dam things ...i would much rather a muffin
    Has to be either an Almond muffin or an Apple and Cinnamon from BB's to come close to a jam and cream scone..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Has to be either an Almond muffin or an Apple and Cinnamon from BB's to come close to a jam and cream scone..
    well for my taste buds any muffin would be nicer than your silly old scone's blue berry muffins chocolate muffins also and the other type that i don't need to mention

Well, guys, for all thoses who like pastries, next time you are in Galway, take the N 59 to Oughterard (15 miles out ofGalway).
    There,opposite the bank of Ireland there is a little bakery where you will find the most amazing stuff.I have breakfast there everyday on my way to work, the baker is a true artist who makes over 100 different kind of bread plus the most incredible pastries, all hand made.It is unbelievable.You feel like a kid again every time you step in , the smell ,the quality ,the heat,the friendliness of the people is unreal .You want to take your lady out, forget about pubs and fancy restaurant, a good pastry shop will do the trick every time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

anon361 (07-07-10)