Thread: coming between 2 Women

Unhappy coming between 2 Women

its a cardinal sin I know but when two women are bitching about each other the last thing in the world is to take sides, I did this last week & now the 2 of them are out with me U see I told the first one who was looking for a change in her job to go working with my other friend who owns the place they both have strong personalities & they bitched all they could bitch about each other to me in no time at all, I kinda showed favoritism to one over the other & was found out one told the other what I said ,God knows I try to see the funny side of situations in life but neither of them find anything at all funny Sometimes its probably best not to get involved & just leave things in one ear & out the other...

some lads get away with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    they both have strong personalities
    this should have being clue number one.

Westside.

Blog Entries

its a cardinal sin I know but when two women are bitching about each other the last thing in the world is to take sides, I did this last week & now the 2 of them are out with me U see I told the first one who was looking for a change in her job to go working with my other friend who owns the place they both have strong personalities & they bitched all they could bitch about each other to me in no time at all, I kinda showed favoritism to one over the other & was found out one told the other what I said ,God knows I try to see the funny side of situations in life but neither of them find anything at all funny Sometimes its probably best not to get involved & just leave things in one ear & out the other...
    i think you are too quiet for your own good when it comes to women Ex P. Women will really rub something in when it comes to a guy if she thinks she has him under her thumb.Never ever let a woman put you under her thumb.(or a man either)

ever,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i think you are too quiet for your own good when it comes to women Ex P. Women will really rub something in when it comes to a guy if she thinks she has him under her thumb.Never ever let a woman put you under her thumb.(or a man either)

ever,
    Westside.
    your right there I have to admit, a big heart I have my love knows no bounds no fool though...

Blog Entries

your right there I have to admit, a big heart I have my love knows no bounds no fool though...
    Oh i have a fine big heart too but i dont leave ppl twist it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    The majority of women thrive on bitching about something or other
    You could always tell them a joke Feargal.

great to see your still around, (i mean generally)
    Westside.