Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has censorship gone mad?

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Not quite getting this post, this wasnt the reason the link was removed
    I'm just talking about the removal of Hunky Dory ads by the Advertising Authorithy...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    pmsl ..its really funny a thread called "has censorship gone mad" and the first post is then censored....ok i admit it im a tool.
    Ironic is'nt it feckin hilarous..and yeah you are a tool
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Ironic is'nt it feckin hilarous..and yeah you are a tool
    Now lads yere breaking all kinds of rules with this abuse the sanctions could be ferocious
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Not quite getting this post, this wasnt the reason the link was removed
    Dont worry Jackie. These posts that seem to be heading for 3 or more pages loose the thread by page two and by page five we are all happy talking about tits or something or Benin puts up a picture of a kitten. You'll get the gist of it soon enough!

Reviews

I really don't get why the link was removed as i had said before it was just a link to an article with 2 pics that have been in the public eye for some time..could someone explain what was the problem was with that and if links to any other websites are allowed anymore?I find it a bit funny that a post i started about censorship ended with me been censored.

What i cant understand is that if u 'read' the metro/herald, you will see girls in bikinis advertising absolutely anything....what difference is there between this and hunky dory....maybe because the models weren't irish?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willnumber9 View Post
    What i cant understand is that if u 'read' the metro/herald, you will see girls in bikinis advertising absolutely anything....what difference is there between this and hunky dory....maybe because the models weren't irish?
    These pics made the 6.01news way before the watershed obviously they did'nt have a problem showing it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I really don't get why the link was removed as i had said before it was just a link to an article with 2 pics that have been in the public eye for some time..could someone explain what was the problem was with that and if links to any other websites are allowed anymore?I find it a bit funny that a post i started about censorship ended with me been censored.
    Where is Buffy when you need her?

Reviews

Didn't Hunky Dorey state that they were the sponsorship of Irish rugby?? It turned out that they sponsored some mickey mouse club in Kilkenny or something?? IRBU gave out shit about it. Maybe that was part of the reason also......

Reviews

Jackie, vampires suck blood right?

Well, I have an erection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast