Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: THIEVING BULGARIAN GIRL NICOLE -Warning!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    444

    Angry THIEVING BULGARIAN GIRL NICOLE -Warning!

    THIS IS A LITTLE ADVICE TO ALL PUNTERS, ESCORTS & ESCORT AGENCIES TO STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS GIRL NICOLE. NO 00447825094** (LAST 2 DIGITS MISSING)
    SHE IS BULGARIAN WHO PRETENDS TO BE SPANISH. SHE IS LIVING IN THE UK (LONDON) IM SURE & IS A THIEF.

    THIS GIRL WAS EMPLOYED BY US AND DECIDED TO DISAPPEAR WITH NOT ONLY THE AGENCY MONEY BUT ALSO MONEY BELONGING TO ANOTHER GIRL.

    THIS GIRL WAS TRUSTED BY US AND GIVEN A SAFE, CLEAN ENVIRONMENT TO WORK FROM.
    WE NEVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM FROM GIRLS, WE ALWAYS HAVE REALLY NICE GENUINE, HONEST GIRLS THAT WORK WITH US AND NEVER LET US DOWN. WE TREAT ALL THE GIRL WITH RESPECT AND HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION WITH ALL OUR EMPLOYEES & CLIENTS.
    BUT....
    OCCASIONALLY FROM TIME TO TIME AS IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE YOU COME ACCROSS A BAD EGG.. WELL LET ME TELL YOU.. THIS ONE IS DEFINIETLY A ROTTEN EGG..

    SO JUST A HEADS UP ON THIS CHARACTER.. STAY AWAY! SHE'S NOT WORTH IT!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well..........................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysirens View Post
    THIS IS A LITTLE ADVICE TO ALL PUNTERS, ESCORTS & ESCORT AGENCIES TO STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS GIRL NICOLE. NO 00447825094** (LAST 2 DIGITS MISSING)
    SHE IS BULGARIAN WHO PRETENDS TO BE SPANISH. SHE IS LIVING IN THE UK (LONDON) IM SURE & IS A THIEF.

    THIS GIRL WAS EMPLOYED BY US AND DECIDED TO DISAPPEAR WITH NOT ONLY THE AGENCY MONEY BUT ALSO MONEY BELONGING TO ANOTHER GIRL.

    THIS GIRL WAS TRUSTED BY US AND GIVEN A SAFE, CLEAN ENVIRONMENT TO WORK FROM.
    WE NEVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM FROM GIRLS, WE ALWAYS HAVE REALLY NICE GENUINE, HONEST GIRLS THAT WORK WITH US AND NEVER LET US DOWN. WE TREAT ALL THE GIRL WITH RESPECT AND HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION WITH ALL OUR EMPLOYEES & CLIENTS.
    BUT....
    OCCASIONALLY FROM TIME TO TIME AS IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE YOU COME ACCROSS A BAD EGG.. WELL LET ME TELL YOU.. THIS ONE IS DEFINIETLY A ROTTEN EGG..

    SO JUST A HEADS UP ON THIS CHARACTER.. STAY AWAY! SHE'S NOT WORTH IT!!

    sounds like a clever girl. Get over it. You make enough anywyas.

    Putting the sunshine back in your day,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    sounds like a clever girl. Get over it. You make enough anywyas.
    In fairness I've only ever heard good things about Sexy Sirens. It is a female managed agency, no ladies have ever complained to us that they have been treated badly by the owners of it, they only ever use real photos etc, which unfortunately is more than can be said for some agencies in Ireland. Stealing isn't right.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Sweetie???????????????????????????????????????????????

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    In fairness I've only ever heard good things about Sexy Sirens. It is a female managed agency, no ladies have ever complained to us that they have been treated badly by the owners of it, they only ever use real photos etc, which unfortunately is more than can be said for some agencies in Ireland. Stealing isn't right.

    where did i say any of the above??????????????????????? All i told them to do is get over it and that she was a clever girl which is true. But since i feel for Sexy sirens and now you, i will leave you with a poem,

    I once knew a couple,
    whose name was McKhan,
    they gave birth to a boy,
    a fine young man,

    Baptism day came,
    at the church down the lane,
    and the priest nearly fainted,
    when he heard the babies name,

    Genghis McKhan.

    Off along in life,
    a brave new man,
    cause hes now very famous,
    he Genghis McKhan,

    Out there somewhere,
    looking for a friend,
    luckily he found one in the end,
    a lady named Clare Bear,

    To be cont.....................................


    Get over it,
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    where did i say any of the above??????????????????????? All i told them to do is get over it...
    You didn't say any of the above. I guess I was jumping to conclusions thinking you felt something like that because they are an agency they deserve to be stolen from as agencies are all bad. A total jump to wrong conclusions on my part though I can see and I admit.

    I'm bending over for you westside, spank me ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Ok Sweetie....................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You didn't say any of the above. I guess I was jumping to conclusions thinking you felt something like that because they are an agency they deserve to be stolen from as agencies are all bad. A total jump to wrong conclusions on my part though I can see and I admit.

    I'm bending over for you westside, spank me ;-)
    First im langers drunk at this moment. Good news is im the same drunk or otherwise . Now Sweetie. Dont be hard on yourself, youv'e jumped to the wrong conclusions before and may do so again. Westside ,being the forgiving individual that he is, accepts your heartfelt and sincere apoligies. Im waiting for SexySirens to vent their anger at good ole West but im used to ladies fighting over me so nothing new there. I must be the most popular poster on EI and loved by all. Hehheheh. the "Wordless Wonder" particularly loves as does john(not so hung)R. I love you though Sweetie and dream about you and me under a moonlit and star filled night.

    The world as i know it is changing (gettting blurry),


    Sincerely and best wishes from the party (me and my five pussies , cats),
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    she is a really smart girl... Most theives are optimistics the money was probably really easy to get.. remember people if your slightly protective theyll move on a question...

    How many people when there out touch their pockets were the wallet is ??
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Default Illegal

    In my opinion sexy sirens are engaging in an illegal business employing what the law would call "criminals" so why are you suprised when one of them steals from you?!?!?!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Exactly....................................................................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    In my opinion sexy sirens are engaging in an illegal business employing what the law would call "criminals" so why are you suprised when one of them steals from you?!?!?!
    said it before and say it again.


    There we go,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen, Belfast,Derry,Chicago,Norway
    Posts
    121

    Default My opinion!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    In my opinion sexy sirens are engaging in an illegal business employing what the law would call "criminals" so why are you suprised when one of them steals from you?!?!?!

    I believe running a Escort Agency isn't illegal, If was that would not be advertise in local papers and yellow page, If the agency is registered and pay tax, that is not a crime. I am a independent Escort , and by choice i had work for Agency before never had a problem with it and soon i could i just become Independent.

    I believe that Girls have choice and if you take the Job you should know what expect. SOME ONE NEED TO PAY THE BILLS FOR KEEP THE BUSSNESS RUNNING.

    Whatever i believe if you steals a penny you will be attempted to steals a Million, Steals is wrong not matter who is the victim.

    If this money was yours , would you feel the same way???
    Last edited by Brazilian Honey; 09-04-07 at 20:00. Reason: My opinion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •