Thread: The best threads 2009/2010

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The best threads 2009/2010

Where do old threads go and die?,
    Sometime somewhere in the past a user thought up a thread ,and thought you might be interested in reading it ,this for the poster I believe ,was one, to reach out to his cyber colleagues, communincate, interact ,..bring a smile and maybe seek approval,who knows for all the posters engage behind a veil of make belief..we are not what we seem!!!
    So I missed a thread that was loved by many and has been spoken about with innuendo thanks to Poggo and Benin,I enjoyed the pytonesque humour of this thread.Without their help I would never have found it.
    This is a long winded way to ask Ei to award the best thread..no polls ,funny jokes,or drop one ect threads.
    I would like to see the posters awarded for the most humorous,helpful intelligent belligerent,viewed threads .
    Can this be done and would you like it to happen?
    Your respectfully Ric
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

I'm quite proud of the thread we started where we all went John Malkovich for a weekend.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Never read it or followed it ,would love to have a section where i can on a boring day read the top ten threads.
    Mainly because alot of posters here are very clever and witty , love to have the bluffers guide to best threads,and also may I add bloggs.. I love reading Violettes,
    Alex can you do this on amount of hits v quality
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Never read it or followed it ,would love to have a section where i can on a boring day read the top ten threads.
    Mainly because alot of posters here are very clever and witty , love to have the bluffers guide to best threads,and also may I add bloggs.. I love reading Violettes,
    Alex can you do this on amount of hits v quality
    afraid not old boy- best threads are those where the shit hits the fan and folks are throwing wobblies all over the shop- perhaps a list of closed threads are where you really wanna be.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    afraid not old boy- best threads are those where the shit hits the fan and folks are throwing wobblies all over the shop- perhaps a list of closed threads are where you really wanna be.
    No humour, intelligence, originality..and if it leads to shit hitting the fan.so what,? top ten thread chart ?why not
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Sexyfukka is your man for the old threads . He has this nack for finding them, a bit of back to the future kinda of guy or maybe something else