Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Vampirejackie Sweetie??????????????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Vampirejackie Sweetie??????????????

    Mousy is picking on me.

    sincerely,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Well i be damned. The whole day this sweetie has being chatting me up and when it comes to the crunch ,she leaves me.

    theres loyalty for you,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Mousy is picking on me.

    sincerely,
    Westside.
    go on you bloody whimp your not afraid of a little mouse are you give wee mousy a chance

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Is it Owls or is it Bats that hunt for mice? I forget.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Well i be damned. The whole day this sweetie has being chatting me up and when it comes to the crunch ,she leaves me.

    theres loyalty for you,
    Westside.
    You posted at 18:01. She finished at 18:00. You were seconds away from being saved!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    You always take his side, Mammy!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Is it Owls or is it Bats that hunt for mice? I forget.
    owls john they love the little furry mice

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Awww, do you need a bodyguard Westside? I thought you were big and strong and able to look after yourself?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Awww, do you need a bodyguard Westside? I thought you were big and strong and able to look after yourself?
    Mousey is very strong too you Know


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •