Thread: Papa Fergie and baby Rooney

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Papa Fergie and baby Rooney

Big Papa Fergie came out today to say how it wasnt fair to put all that pressure on his little baby Rooney
    apparently little Rooney has no world cup experience and twas wrong to think he might play well in a big
    bad tournament so far away from his pappa. But his pappa said he be all grown up in 4 years and he will
    play really really well then. This is classic Fergie letting his little Rooney see i will protect u,while secretly
    he must be chuffed it went so badly for Rooney because if he had a good tournament his value would
    have gone through the roof and he would be under real pressure to hold on to him same as with Ronaldo
    At the moment a Man Utd without Rooney would even scare papa Fergie
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Fergie is a great man to stand by his players irrespective of what they have done - that is until you piss him off - then you are shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Big Papa Fergie came out today to say how it wasnt fair to put all that pressure on his little baby Rooney
    apparently little Rooney has no world cup experience and twas wrong to think he might play well in a big
    bad tournament so far away from his pappa. But his pappa said he be all grown up in 4 years and he will
    play really really well then. This is classic Fergie letting his little Rooney see i will protect u,while secretly
    he must be chuffed it went so badly for Rooney because if he had a good tournament his value would
    have gone through the roof and he would be under real pressure to hold on to him same as with Ronaldo
    At the moment a Man Utd without Rooney would even scare papa Fergie

PMSL - oh how funny, i do like it