Thread: msn messenger

Reviews

Default msn messenger

I noticed someone I chat to on msn is now friends with someone I don't know and never knew existed. Why does this show up on my end? I have no interest in who my contacts make friends with. It's the same way with facebook such and such are friends. A friend of yours comments on someone that's not on your firend list and it shows up on yours.Theres alot of useless information given out on these things that are of no interest to me.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I noticed someone I chat to on msn is now friends with someone I don't know and never knew existed. Why does this show up on my end? I have no interest in who my contacts make friends with. It's the same way with facebook such and such are friends. A friend of yours comments on someone that's not on your firend list and it shows up on yours.Theres alot of useless information given out on these things that are of no interest to me.
    i noticed the same think a few weeks back..."joe blogs has made friends with mary bloggs" well whoopy fucking do but i dont give a fuck so why tell me.... seems a bit daft alright.