Now im known for my mouth and honest rants. I was yapping with a buddy last night in the pub and he looks over at this Sweetie and said she looks lovely. I said "go over and say hi". He looked at me like i just robbed him. WTF.
Now forgive my profanity but whats the fuckin point in even lookin or giving a single thought to her????Whats the fuckin point?? I see it everywhere. In jobs, in sports ,in pubs, clubs, people standing around shitting themselves and staying their comfort zones. Scared and afraid of being rejected or told "your not good enough". Not good enough at fuckin what? Onl;y you decide whether your good or not.
There will always be people that will push you away. Always people that will try and knock you down. Fuck em,keep away from negative bullshit. Sit down and think about what you want to do in life and and make up a plan and go for it.
You know something i was never beaten at and never will be? Chess. No human being alive today will beat me at chess.You know why? Becuase i dont fuckin play Chess thats why?
Alot of people i know comment to me about how fit or strong i look. Like i was lucky? Spunk again will understand this. Lucky my arse. I have had three surguries, a host of torn tendons,ligaments,muscles, i turned down dates,parties etc all to gain another bit of just one of a few plans i have.
I may sound like im blowing my own trumphet here but it sickens me to see people (we are all as good and equal) knocking themselves, limiting themselves. Thats what i like about my Sweetie Pat. She saw the opening for a site like this and shot for it. Did others see it before her? Yes. Did they go for it? No.
So quit whinning ,bitching,fearing and go for things. Dont be like my buddy.Go up and say hi. Reach out and grab the openings because becaue you may not get a second chance.:rolleyesDont wait until you get cancer,heart disease,have an accident. Act now.

Rant Over (oh yeah keep the fuck away from me),
Westside.