Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Excuses and Fear and Comfort Zones..........

Reviews

Default Dumb Westside

Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!

Default I dont bloody well know...............................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Maybe your just dumber than you think but smarter than you look ............. by the way i said "Classes" not "Glasses" ............... point proved!
    i look real smart. I dont think im that dumb. Or maybe its just becuse i think im smart but dont look as dumb as you think. Christ Paws, im not sure. I mean if i was 10% dumb that makes me 90% smart but thats assuming im 100% there. Now if im 100% there but 10% dumb and 90% smart then im dumber than i think (as you say) but smarter than i look and i think im 100% smart but possibly 10% dumb because im not 100% there then this means oh yeah that im smarter than you think but dumber than i actually look. Now if im 10% dumb,shit look ask SexySirens and Patricia. Rumour (legend) has it that they are actually intellegent which means that they are 100% there, 0% dumb and of course 100% smart.

I like paragraghs too,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Exactly!!!

You finally got the message ...........

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You finally got the message ...........
    What message?

where,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default West ...... Slow Or What!?!?!?!

HA HA HA HA :-p

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    im against it. We were doing fine without them.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

If you look at it from the point of view that they're taking away Irish jobs, sure. But you also need to consider that you don't have a large enough labour pool to sustain the rate of economic growth that your experiencing. Anyway, multi-culturalism isn't a bad thing, I try not to paint any group with a broad brushstrke because then you get caught up in the trap that you think none of them have anything to offer. If some Pole has undercut your job or tyaken it, I'm sorry for that but when Ireland joined the EU, you agreed to open borders. You should have aligned yerselves to a free-trade agreement with the US instead..... Then George Bush would visit more often.

Cheers,

The_Yank

Default of course...................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yank View Post
    If you look at it from the point of view that they're taking away Irish jobs, sure. But you also need to consider that you don't have a large enough labour pool to sustain the rate of economic growth that your experiencing. Anyway, multi-culturalism isn't a bad thing, I try not to paint any group with a broad brushstrke because then you get caught up in the trap that you think none of them have anything to offer. If some Pole has undercut your job or tyaken it, I'm sorry for that but when Ireland joined the EU, you agreed to open borders. You should have aligned yerselves to a free-trade agreement with the US instead..... Then George Bush would visit more often.

Cheers,

The_Yank
    Look the way i see things is simply black and white. I dont see the jibberish bullshit of inbetween lines. You cant have it everyway and you have to take one side of the fence or the other.
    I have no probs with foreigners coming in here but if they come in here ,think that they can throw there weight around,go on the piss while i support them and then think there are the glory of this country then they can go back home. Call me a rascist if you want but the bottom line is from where i see it is this.
    My family is very small. Why? All (ALL) of my fathers uncles and relatives died in the second world war fighting for the British. A few of my mothers side died the same way.And they were all over the globe ,North Africa etc. My point is these people and people like Micheal Collins etc gave their lives to make this country a better place.
    What did the poles do? They got their own people rounded them up and locked them up and shot them for the Nazis. That is historical fact.
    Its the same in the North. Now that the ministers up their are getting a bit old they are starting to fondle each others testicles.Fuck the fact that thousands died for fuck all.
    You know the part that bugs me. My grandfathers family were extreamly pro british while my grandmothers direct relative, a guy by the name of John O Leary founded the IRB which eventually became the IRA. Now if these two people could meet ,fall in love, and get along why the fcuk couldnt the rest? Beats me.
    Bottom line is if i let you into my house and you act the bollox ,i fuck you back out. I see no reason why foreigners cant be treated the same. Respect and dont act the bollox or else get the hell out and stay out.
    See im not saying that they are not welcome, im saying that their BS isnt welcome,big difference.
    Incidently, these anti racist groups need to buy a dictionary and learn what racism actually is before they vent their asses. you are entitled not to like someone regardless of who or where they are. Racism is when to contravene their rights or harm them either verbally or physically because they are a different race.I dont see that happening. What i do see is people being concerned about multi cultural society on a tiny island like this.The US is very different.

Anyway, im a bigger langer to be trying to make sense of it.

Have a good one and Sweetie your free advertising on my part is over,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Look the way i see things is simply black and white. I dont see the jibberish bullshit of inbetween lines. You cant have it everyway and you have to take one side of the fence or the other.
    I have no probs with foreigners coming in here but if they come in here ,think that they can throw there weight around,go on the piss while i support them and then think there are the glory of this country then they can go back home. Call me a rascist if you want but the bottom line is from where i see it is this.
    My family is very small. Why? All (ALL) of my fathers uncles and relatives died in the second world war fighting for the British. A few of my mothers side died the same way.And they were all over the globe ,North Africa etc. My point is these people and people like Micheal Collins etc gave their lives to make this country a better place.
    What did the poles do? They got their own people rounded them up and locked them up and shot them for the Nazis. That is historical fact.
    Its the same in the North. Now that the ministers up their are getting a bit old they are starting to fondle each others testicles.Fuck the fact that thousands died for fuck all.
    You know the part that bugs me. My grandfathers family were extreamly pro british while my grandmothers direct relative, a guy by the name of John O Leary founded the IRB which eventually became the IRA. Now if these two people could meet ,fall in love, and get along why the fcuk couldnt the rest? Beats me.
    Bottom line is if i let you into my house and you act the bollox ,i fuck you back out. I see no reason why foreigners cant be treated the same. Respect and dont act the bollox or else get the hell out and stay out.
    See im not saying that they are not welcome, im saying that their BS isnt welcome,big difference.
    Incidently, these anti racist groups need to buy a dictionary and learn what racism actually is before they vent their asses. you are entitled not to like someone regardless of who or where they are. Racism is when to contravene their rights or harm them either verbally or physically because they are a different race.I dont see that happening. What i do see is people being concerned about multi cultural society on a tiny island like this.The US is very different.

Anyway, im a bigger langer to be trying to make sense of it.

Have a good one and Sweetie your free advertising on my part is over,
    Westside.
    Hey, I agree with a lot of what your saying. The Staue of Liberty bears the inscription, "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses".
    If it were my call, I would only let the good looking women in. I'd change the inscription to: "Give us your big-titted women".

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The EU is not the devil we wouldnt have the ndp with out europe which was a great boost to the irish economy its coming around again 184billion

Default Th whole idea lad......................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    The EU is not the devil we wouldnt have the ndp with out europe which was a great boost to the irish economy its coming around again 184billion
    the whole idea behind the EU is a single european goverment dictating all of its federal states. Representation would be proportional to the size of the state. Meaning a big country like Germany,France would have the most seats.
    In fact thats the whole idea behind the Bush Administration.to have one single world goverment.
    One thing people have got to realise is that democracy as the politicians state is a joke that maintains poverty while make the rich richer. Even in the few years, the so called Celtic Tiger, has seen a huge increase in poverty and here is the joke. They got rid of the tenaments and now they are bringing them back in. Houses dozens in apts. They were called tenements in the fifties but now they are of course, appartments.
    Tell you one thing though,if there is any semblence of a god around i sure wouldnt like to be in the shoes of some of these hypocrites.
    Life is all about selfish bullshit.Most people would prefer to steal 50 then honestly gain 100.The fact of the matter is there is too much bad breeding and no pedegree papers and its only getting worse. And we take about the animal kingdom? Please give me a fuckin break.
    Oh if the tabloids are reading this ,fuck off out and find the rest of those child abusing peadophiles and then come back. Your no fuckin better than your glamorus bullshit that is only fit for wipping the snots of ones arse.

Get a life and better still some integrity with it,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast