Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Fun Facts.

Reviews

I had a wet nurse, when I was a teenager I had many a wanking session thinking about her letting me suck her tits again

Blog Entries

• I was at least a head taller then everyone else in my kindergarden. I'm just average tall now
    • I was also very strong. I remeber boys in my class bribed me to beat up other boys! Thank god I had a peaceful nature and I refused to do so.
    • As a child aged 3 - 4, I pretended to read books to my mother, by telling her stories while holding a book (often upside down).
    • I had my first "declared" boyfriend at 6 (of course, in an innocent way).

My mother didnt give me any drink tea...eg cause she didnt realize i can be thirsty,i was crying....but thank god the neighbour had older Kids
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

I used to wear a nappy....................I hear that some guys still like such attire.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I used to wear a nappy....................I hear that some guys still like such attire.
    You are right some still do.....

I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Heres a Westside funfact.

Once upon a time in West of Ireland in a place called Manning Bay, Daddy West, West Junior and his bro were fishing.We stayed in a caravan and slept on bunk beds.I took the bottom bunk while my bro took the top bunk.All this bastard had to do was open the door and go outside. Would have saved me the trauma of waking up covered in pee.

its not like we were staying in Juries ffs,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I almost died when i was born and i tried to run away from home or so i am told.
    ffs how did aml try to run away from home when he was born...tis no wonder he nearly died

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ffs how did aml try to run away from home when he was born...tis no wonder he nearly died
    Let me rephrase that i almost died when i was born and i tried to run away during my later years...i had it all planned a stick and hankychief and tied them together and i was planning to live in the trees for the rest of my life...i was'nt the sharpest tack in the box in my early days
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Let me rephrase that i almost died when i was born and i tried to run away during my later years...i had it all planned a stick and hankychief and tied them together and i was planning to live in the trees for the rest of my life...i was'nt the sharpest tack in the box in my early days
    maybe not but that will be a fun story to tell your kids in the future...you had a bit of spirit...nice one

I was a great man for wetting the bed- apparently the amount of liquid produced was enough to fill Lough Derg

I was always toying with my genitalia

addicted to cheese - used to eat lumps of it by all accounts

was also inclined to suck on my toes ? go figure ......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast