View Poll Results: should i try to punt one last time???

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    9 56.25%
  • no

    7 43.75%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: fate/should i stop trying

  1. #1

    Dick fate/should i stop trying

    im a nice lad with a good gf recently iv wanted to meet an escort for some extra fun iv tryd to meet 4 escorts now and have been unsuccessful(today being the last attempt and i got stood up) is this fate telling me i shouldnt cheat on m girlfriend?????? an other punters have similar story's?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    I don't believe in fate. You are responsible for your own actions. You'll do what you want to do, you can seek for advice but decision is yours.
    Last edited by pablo_23; 05-07-10 at 14:18.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (05-07-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Under her feet
    Posts
    685
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    As for not getting escort on the phone, yes it is very common. They are busy girls.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shannonlad View Post
    im a nice lad with a good gf recently iv wanted to meet an escort for some extra fun iv tryd to meet 4 escorts now and have been unsuccessful(today being the last attempt and i got stood up) is this fate telling me i shouldnt cheat on m girlfriend?????? an other punters have similar story's?
    ok if you are seroius about meeting an escort look for a girl with a few reviews that you like ,send her a pm and arrange a meeting...this phoning when you feel horny can be hit and miss..book in advance that way the escort knows you are genuine and will make sure to meet you.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ok if you are seroius about meeting an escort look for a girl with a few reviews that you like ,send her a pm and arrange a meeting...this phoning when you feel horny can be hit and miss..book in advance that way the escort knows you are genuine and will make sure to meet you.
    i might just do that because i have tryed to meet 4 now and they all stood me up

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    I don't believe in fate either but if you feel a bit uncomfortable about meeting an escort try getting to know them via the chat or pm system,it will break the ice because yeah it can be unervouring ringing up someone for sex.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    lately im not sure about fate, i used to think it was rubbish, but 4 times - that seems kinda like a sign. From who or what i dont know tho. I would say if you care enough about your girlfriend you wont cheat on her, but as others have said, do what you wanna do.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shannonlad View Post
    im a nice lad with a good gf recently iv wanted to meet an escort for some extra fun iv tryd to meet 4 escorts now and have been unsuccessful(today being the last attempt and i got stood up) is this fate telling me i shouldnt cheat on m girlfriend?????? an other punters have similar story's?
    nothing at all to do with fate its about taking personal responsibility for your actions I'd stick with your 'good gf'...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (05-07-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shannonlad View Post
    im a nice lad with a good gf recently iv wanted to meet an escort for some extra fun iv tryd to meet 4 escorts now and have been unsuccessful(today being the last attempt and i got stood up) is this fate telling me i shouldnt cheat on m girlfriend?????? an other punters have similar story's?
    Let me get this right. You call yourself a "nice lad" and then have no probs doing the dirt on your gf? Thats an interesting theory.

    an interesting one,
    Westside.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Let me get this right. You call yourself a "nice lad" and then have no probs doing the dirt on your gf? Thats an interesting theory.

    an interesting one,
    Westside.
    lol good catch westie. Cant believe i missed that!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •