Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawn of Ronaldo

I also forgot to mention his last match for United against Bara in the CL final, everyone build this up to be the “who’s the best player on the planet game?” and again Messi made him look like a part timer.

Honestly I don’t give a flute what he does off the pitch I only judge him for his football and I honestly would not want him in my team no way.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I also forgot to mention his last match for United against Bara in the CL final, everyone build this up to be the “who’s the best player on the planet game?” and again Messi made him look like a part timer.

Honestly I don’t give a flute what he does off the pitch I only judge him for his football and I honestly would not want him in my team no way.
    I wonder was it him Paris Hilton came to see play when she was arrested with the joint? That was a sweep under the carpet job if ever i saw one, mistaken identity me bollix ,it would have created a serious bad image for the South African police and goverment
    if they followed through, their big tourism campaign up in smoke soto speak(pun intended)
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

I personally thin Ronnie is a bluffer. Yes he’s good when he’s playing against a rubbish team doing his wee step-over, scoring goals for fun but where does he be when he’s needed? Where was he against Spain? Yes he was class against the Korean’s, but Wigan could have scored 7 against them. Think back when he was at United, he never showed up when they played the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, and even now he’s at Madrid I’ve watched him play against Barca and Messi made him look like a right tool.
    your point about him not performing in the big matches is true but since his transfer to Real Madrid his goal ratio per match has been good despite facing lesser teams - dont see him showing up too much for his child either...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    your point about him not performing in the big matches is true but since his transfer to Real Madrid his goal ratio per match has been good despite facing lesser teams - dont see him showing up too much for his child either...
    It will be left to the his parents,i suppose i still can't believe he has a kid.He will have to start thinking about others and not himself which will be very hard for him..lol.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I heard the mother is a yank and someone famous and already in a relationship so not surprising that he kept it quiet

Reviews

I remamber that sky had made a big deal about it and it was messi if i recall that made ronaldo you like he was lostand scored a stunning header.

im a big united fan and i agree 100 percent....comparing messi and ronaldo is nonsence messi is a gunius a total football man world class and still humble...ronaldo is a show pony who goes missing in to many big games.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    im a big united fan and i agree 100 percent....comparing messi and ronaldo is nonsence messi is a gunius a total football man world class and still humble...ronaldo is a show pony who goes missing in to many big games.
    I agree messi is the better player and the better man..Ronaldo has great talent but he will never be the person messi is,he plays for the team ronaldo plays for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I agree messi is the better player and the better man..Ronaldo has great talent but he will never be the person messi is,he plays for the team ronaldo plays for himself.
    exactly the point i was trying to make the difference is class...messi has it ronaldo has a mirror

Reviews

Agree with everything but the loveable rogue bit - he comes across as a spoilt child.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast