Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: pornstars

  1. #1
    howdoudo Guest

    Default pornstars

    are there every any pornstars come and escort in ireland

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Off the top of my head,i can't think of any..i am a great help aren't i...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howdoudo View Post
    are there every any pornstars come and escort in ireland
    Dude, there is a few, not sure if they are here right now, some of the eastern european girls come over on tours

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    843
    Reviews
    37

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Zoe aka Antynia la Rouge
    Zoe, Waterford Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Marsha Lord
    Marsha, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Busty Megan (glamour model rather than pornstar)
    Busty Megan, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    I know that Alyssa Jenkins tours here alot, Cintia Silver, Lynne, (dont think these profiles are active at the mo)

    There are probably more with some more research

  7. #7

    Default

    I can't say whether Vivien is a pornstar cos I've never seen
    her but can recommend as an escort

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Zoe aka Antynia la Rouge
    Zoe, Waterford Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Marsha Lord
    Marsha, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Busty Megan (glamour model rather than pornstar)
    Busty Megan, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    I know that Alyssa Jenkins tours here alot, Cintia Silver, Lynne, (dont think these profiles are active at the mo)

    There are probably more with some more research
    If anyone could pm any of lynnes work it would be much appreciated...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If anyone could pm any of lynnes work it would be much appreciated...
    ***urlremoved***
    Edited by VampireJackie
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 07-07-10 at 10:39.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If anyone could pm any of lynnes work it would be much appreciated...
    ***url removed***
    edited by VampireJackie
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 07-07-10 at 10:40.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •