Thread: OWO & STDs

Default OWO & STDs

Does anyone else think about STDs when getting OWO or is it just me?

Reviews

Not when I'm getting it no.

Maybe before or after but not during.
    I get tested regularly though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymisters For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (03-07-10)

where do you get tested? does it take long?

It's pretty rare to get an STD from OWO, not saying it never happens, but it's rare. Most of the more serious ones cannot be contracted from OWO such as Hep B, HIV... despite what scaremongering you might hear. There's never been a confirmed case of contraction of HIV from OWO in history, so yeah, you're pretty safe.

Btw, i am by no means advocating OWO, it's still a risky practice, but just not that risky

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by barolo1970a View Post
    where do you get tested? does it take long?
    There is a few clinics dotted around the place, depending on where you are.
    Your Sexual Health - STI/GUM Clinics
    This is a list of STI clinics, pick one that's closest to you.

I go to the Irish Family Planning clinic just off O' Connell Street in Dublin. It costs €150 and you get test results in about 2 weeks.
    Most of the private clinics are about the same price and wait time.
    The free clinics you are waiting around a lot and the results take a bit longer.

They usually test blood and urine for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphillis, Chlamydia, Gonorreha and do an external genital check as well.
    10-15 mins tops.
    They normally take a contact number and if requested will not post out your test results if you're worried about staying anonymous.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymisters For This Useful Post:

barolo1970a (04-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bambaataa View Post
    It's pretty rare to get an STD from OWO, not saying it never happens, but it's rare. Most of the more serious ones cannot be contracted from OWO such as Hep B, HIV... despite what scaremongering you might hear. There's never been a confirmed case of contraction of HIV from OWO in history, so yeah, you're pretty safe.

Btw, i am by no means advocating OWO, it's still a risky practice, but just not that risky
    There is a statistical chance of contracting HIV from OWO but there would have to be some sort of open cut on the penis. It's more likely to contract Chlamydia or Gonorehha from OWO especially if it's deepthroat as the virus likes to live back there. Chances are still low though. If anyone is that worried then wear a jacket to protect the little fella and you!