Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To go Gay or not?

Reviews

Default To go Gay or not?

You have been sentenced to 25-30 years for murder. In jail, faced with over a quarter century of confinement with exclusively male company, would you change your sexual preference so you could continue to have some sort of sex life apart from wanking?

Human beings are nothing if not adaptable.

(Just watched the film A Prophet and it got me to thinking of life behind bars and the dilemmas it would pose. Great film by the way.)

So... to go Gay? Y/N. Your views will be greatly appreciated. My answer = I don't think so. Wanking was my only option throughout adolescence, which is a kind of prison sentence, and I survived that, so I could probably manage it again if I had to.

Reviews

i would hope id get more than 30 years for murder. But to deal with the thread topic, im already bisexual so no big deal having only men gang raping me. (disclaimer: this response was my lame attempt at humor and as such should NOT be taken srsly!)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i would hope id get more than 30 years for murder. But to deal with the thread topic, im already bisexual so no big deal having only men gang raping me. (disclaimer: this response was my lame attempt at humor and as such should NOT be taken srsly!)
    Don't worry i did'nt anyways but back to the thread i would try a daring escape i have never been attracted to guys and it is unlikely i ever will..well thats my view.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

I would have done in the past and probably will again. I am bi.

Is it even considered gay or homosexual in prison though? There are many bigoted "hard men" in prisons who have a deep-rooted hatred of homosexuals, would commit violence against them, and would never consider themselves homosexual..... and yet have lots of sex with males in prison.

Reviews

2 guys fucking = gay in my book, regardless of where it takes place or the circumstances.

Reviews

I read an interesting article about this, there are some men who have to have sex (I thought that was all men) regardless of the cost. They may be hard men who hate gays but they just cant and wont do without, so they take it whatever the means.

i hope i never have the problem of being in jail..but just in case ill get practising....

Reviews

i don't think i would ever be attracted to the same sex even if i was locked up in jail so anyone who feels the same way keep yourself out of trouble and you will never have to experience anything like it........i think i would rather be dead than go to jail anyway

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i would hope id get more than 30 years for murder.
    In reality, seems to me a lot of murderers get away with only something pathetic like 7 years!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Rayden (03-07-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast