Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To go Gay or not?

well I'll tell u from a strictly heterosexual man that I honestly feel the sexual urge would be so much locked up for so long that I probably would...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    well I'll tell u from a strictly heterosexual man that I honestly feel the sexual urge would be so much locked up for so long that I probably would...
    even if he had a big hairy bum (joke)

Reviews

WRT to the comment about so-called "hardmen" who hate homosexuals and all they stand for, yet still have sex with them in jail, their warped and loopy mentality is that they are not gay or doing anything homosexual if they are the active partner. Thats the person who they unfortunately make their jail "bitch". Its all about power and domination and not showing weakness. Pathetic really when you think about it but thats life on the inside for you. Dont ask how i know so much about prison life.......

all murderers should be gassed....

you better be damn sure they are guilty first i mean innocent people have been found guilty of murder so i guess i would stick with life in prison...now life really should mean life.

but then i guess i know a lad who was found guilty of murder was raped attacked and beaten in prison...then he took up book keeping for the warden....i cant remember how his story ended...i think he clawled through shit to his freedom...good old andy dufresne..........lol

Reviews

How did you survive your stretch behind bars Benny?

id go gay-think id be very fussy and selfish as a gay tho!!

Reviews

It is a very strong statement but if there is undeniable proof that someone has murdered someone else there should be get more than a 20 year stretch in the prison.I mean some of these ppl are treated like royality in some prisons in this country with all the mod-cons that everyone on the outside would have.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    You have been sentenced to 25-30 years for murder. In jail, faced with over a quarter century of confinement with exclusively male company, would you change your sexual preference so you could continue to have some sort of sex life apart from wanking?

Human beings are nothing if not adaptable.

(Just watched the film A Prophet and it got me to thinking of life behind bars and the dilemmas it would pose. Great film by the way.)

So... to go Gay? Y/N. Your views will be greatly appreciated. My answer = I don't think so. Wanking was my only option throughout adolescence, which is a kind of prison sentence, and I survived that, so I could probably manage it again if I had to.
    If some did try to do it if i were in prison i would go down fighting..i will do not do anything i don't want to do...its simply not me.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It is a very strong statement but if there is undeniable proof that someone has murdered someone else there should be get more than a 20 year stretch in the prison.I mean some of these ppl are treated like royality in some prisons in this country with all the mod-cons that everyone on the outside would have.
    Prisons are an old idea, but some 'people' need to be caged, they have gotten
    it all wrong from dysfunctional parenting and then society has to suffer.

Decent people detest the idea of spending even a day in jail, but those who commit
    violent crime are unsurprisingly the most unlearned and ignorant.

There are 4,000 people in jail at present in the ROI, never so high.
    Scotland, with a similar population to Ireland has 10,000. Britain has decided only to house violent offenders
    as it intends to decrease the prison population.

In the US where the death penalty is commonplace, violent crime is just as prevalent,
    often more vicious and the US has a massive prison population.

Education is key, if they knew better-they would have done better.
    Last edited by warmcome; 03-07-10 at 15:41.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast