Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazil are out

Reviews

Default Brazil are out

The favorites are out of the world cup will holland now go all the way...i hope.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

You're the fastest news source on d'interweb, aml!

Blog Entries

Hup Hup Holland! Go Orange!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Hup Hup Holland! Go Orange!
    congrats violette,they will he hard to stop now......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    You're the fastest news source on d'interweb, aml!
    tis true....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The favorites are out of the world cup will holland now go all the way...i hope.
    Doubt it.Brazil got complacent after scoring.Holland were ok but by no means outstanding although they have a good record in the cup. It will really boil down to what happens with Argentina and Germany. Its a hard one to call but i have an inkling Argentina are going to do it.

Westside.

Netherlands go through WOOOOOOOHOOOO HOOOOO.

They were all over Brazil, Sneijder, Robben, Kyut, all running circles around the Brazilians.

Would you listen to that retarded clown Liam Brady going on about how Netherlands won it on "temperment" today? Complaining about the referee when it was clear fouls on Holland left, right and centre and they were all called correct. The referee had a superb game. Maybe van bommel deserved a yellow card, that was it.

The Netherlands were outstanding. Brazil couldn't hack it. That's what happens when you can't get at a team and you're strong favourites..... you foul.

I bet on Netherlands to win this match and win the world cup after they impressed me hugely earlier in the competition and against Slovakia.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 02-07-10 at 16:20.

Reviews

Holland are looking great at the moment...the netherlands won today because they delievered two great free kicks and completely outclassed the brazillians in the second half.Once they drew level brazil feel away and could'nt live with the pace of the dutch.I still think argentina are going to mess up with maradonna in charge so i am putting my money on the dutch.

spain have yet to get going ..but it will be a good team that knocks them out...still my choice to win i would prefer the dutch to win playing they are now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Netherlands go through WOOOOOOOHOOOO HOOOOO.

They were all over Brazil, Sneijder, Robben, Kyut, all running circles around the Brazilians.

Would you listen to that retarded clown Liam Brady going on about how Netherlands won it on "temperment" today? Complaining about the referee when it was clear fouls on Holland left, right and centre and they were all called correct. The referee had a superb game. Maybe van bommel deserved a yellow card, that was it.

The Netherlands were outstanding. Brazil couldn't hack it. That's what happens when you can't get at a team and you're strong favourites..... you foul.

I bet on Netherlands to win this match and win the world cup after they impressed me hugely earlier in the competition and against Slovakia.
    Liam brady works for the arsenal which prides itself on slick football but after five years without a trophy i would rather see us play like the dutch did today.The way i see it good football is winning football...it does'nt matter how you play as long as you get the right result.Of course everyone wants to see pretty football but the dutch won nothing going down the total football route in the 70's...maybe the time has come for a change.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast