Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cork street girls

Default cork street girls

lads ne new street girls around lately? annie shud cum back she was irish bout 24 savage lookin great owo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkmale View Post
    savage lookin
    Why doesnt she eat anything?
    Westside.

3. Default

ya i agree wth you cork male,she was top quality a nice workin girl, no bs and a lovely bj.please come back ainne

ya corkspark,u thinkin of the same 1 young bout 20 odd,nice lookin dressed well,savage bj,she gave me a num but it dont work

5. Default

Anybody know of any street action around Murphy's brewery area?

6. Default

ya corkmale got the number but didnt work either,disaster.its the same girl for definate

Default hi

ya dats her alrite,she was a goodlookin girl and good at ther job,fuckk all around now

8. Default

Looks like there's new girls around the top of south mall and parnell place,2 youngish looking girls with black hair and 1 slight abit older with blond hair,passed them thursday night sitting by the traffic lights at the bridge end,

i passed there last night and there was that dark skinned young looking girl and old one there.

is it safe to pick these up or what lads ?

a new blondie girl workin 2nite down by morrisons,shes tall and young,savage body tho,i asked for a bj she dont do them so i dropve on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast