Thread: A Tribute

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default A Tribute

I want to take this opportunity to list the attributes of someone who has over the short time
    I have known him shown me loyalty and friendship beyond that which I would expect from anyone.
    This person is of course Milfhunter; He has never left me in any doubt as to what our
    friendship means to him, with such generousity and sometimes leaving me lost for
    words..He has stood by me when I have been down and from what I can gather from most
    whom I have spoken to about him, the same applies..I am sure that whatever he thinks he
    has done that is so bad will turn out to be less than serious when he returns to tell us,
    despite what some have said, based on no empirical evidence and nothing more than flimsy
    hearsay. Those people should "hang their heads in shame" for judging such a gentle soul
    on gossip alone..
    Now to the other side of Hunter, his tenacious business acumen, this was evidenced in his
    entrepenurial skill in cornering the market in the Wamket Industry and then going on to push
    the boundries of development in this difficult field, even to the extent of creating new and
    exciting products using genitic engineering. He stood by me in my role as Chairman of the Wamket
    Institute and his work undercover with the H.O.R.N.Y girls to expose the macinations of a
    desperate gang who were involved a bid to take over our beloved institute for financial gain.
    After the sad death of Cecil Wamket, Hunter was unstinting in his support of Karen, Cecil's
    lovely widow, after she became disillusioned with the great Dr. Benin. He was unfairly as
    it turned out accused of involvement in Cecil's death, even this Hunter took with his usual
    dignity and humility.
    And finally Hunter the lover; his well documented love affair and subsequent marriage to the
    beautiful Angel their overly reported public breakup and final reconcilliation, is in my opinion is
    the last word in the; boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy regains girl, genre I have ever had the
    pleasure of witnessing. And again through all that turmoil Hunters patience and intregrity shone
    through.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am as ever yours

Poggo...

PS for those who know nothing of Hunters work for the wamket institute type "wamkets" into google dont forget the quote marks
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Alana (01-07-10), benin (30-06-10), diannasweet (01-07-10), Dirty Harry (01-07-10), JessicaJessy (01-07-10), Milfminx (30-06-10), wanted the best 69 (30-06-10)