Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tribute

Reviews

Default A Tribute

I want to take this opportunity to list the attributes of someone who has over the short time
    I have known him shown me loyalty and friendship beyond that which I would expect from anyone.
    This person is of course Milfhunter; He has never left me in any doubt as to what our
    friendship means to him, with such generousity and sometimes leaving me lost for
    words..He has stood by me when I have been down and from what I can gather from most
    whom I have spoken to about him, the same applies..I am sure that whatever he thinks he
    has done that is so bad will turn out to be less than serious when he returns to tell us,
    despite what some have said, based on no empirical evidence and nothing more than flimsy
    hearsay. Those people should "hang their heads in shame" for judging such a gentle soul
    on gossip alone..
    Now to the other side of Hunter, his tenacious business acumen, this was evidenced in his
    entrepenurial skill in cornering the market in the Wamket Industry and then going on to push
    the boundries of development in this difficult field, even to the extent of creating new and
    exciting products using genitic engineering. He stood by me in my role as Chairman of the Wamket
    Institute and his work undercover with the H.O.R.N.Y girls to expose the macinations of a
    desperate gang who were involved a bid to take over our beloved institute for financial gain.
    After the sad death of Cecil Wamket, Hunter was unstinting in his support of Karen, Cecil's
    lovely widow, after she became disillusioned with the great Dr. Benin. He was unfairly as
    it turned out accused of involvement in Cecil's death, even this Hunter took with his usual
    dignity and humility.
    And finally Hunter the lover; his well documented love affair and subsequent marriage to the
    beautiful Angel their overly reported public breakup and final reconcilliation, is in my opinion is
    the last word in the; boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy regains girl, genre I have ever had the
    pleasure of witnessing. And again through all that turmoil Hunters patience and intregrity shone
    through.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am as ever yours

Poggo...

PS for those who know nothing of Hunters work for the wamket institute type "wamkets" into google dont forget the quote marks
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Alana (01-07-10), benin (30-06-10), diannasweet (01-07-10), Dirty Harry (01-07-10), JessicaJessy (01-07-10), Milfminx (30-06-10), wanted the best 69 (30-06-10)

he was the top wamket sales man for the last 5 years.....and the way he kept so close to karen after cecils death was a credit to him...come back to the wamket institute hunter we miss you....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Milfminx (30-06-10)

Reviews

Guy love...

I have lived a life of regrets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10)

I miss him altohugh i only talked to him once in chat
    I went into chat once and made a mokey face icon smiley then he made two then i made 4 then he made 8 and then i made 16 like this except there wheree monkeys, it went on for ages

it went on and on then he said LOL and i then i prenteneded i was a pimp he told me to fuck off.
    i laughed several times.
    oh the humanity

memories?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10), Milfminx (30-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    I miss him altohugh i only talked to him once in chat
    I went into chat once and made a mokey face icon smiley then he made two then i made 4 then he made 8 and then i made 16 like this except there wheree monkeys, it went on for ages

it went on and on then he said LOL and i then i prenteneded i was a pimp he told me to fuck off.
    i laughed several times.
    oh the humanity

memories?
    Sounds like Milfy alright.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10)

11. Default

Poggo,

What a lovely tribute and I hope Hunter does get to see it , there is nothing more to add except we will all miss
    him, if you see this hunter take care honey

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Milfminx For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10)

I never met hunter personally but i heard about his friendly personality from his friends and girls............i spoke with him on chat room few times........he is funny,chatty,a heart of gold and always made me feel welcome in the chat room.....we all have good and bad times and i do hope Hunter will pass this hard time and comeback here to our E.I family that we created between us.....poggo my words would be priceless couldn't put it any better then you did.......i know how much you care about him and miss him.....we all do in a way or other....i do hope he will be back soon as we all enjoyed his posts and company.......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10), poggo (01-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    I never met hunter personally but i heard about his friendly personality from his friends and girls............i spoke with him on chat room few times........he is funny,chatty,a heart of gold and always made me feel welcome in the chat room.....we all have good and bad times and i do hope Hunter will pass this hard time and comeback here to our E.I family that we created between us.....poggo my words would be priceless couldn't put it any better then you did.......i know how much you care about him and miss him.....we all do in a way or other....i do hope he will be back soon as we all enjoyed his posts and company.......
    indeed diana ...we all enjoy his posts and his company...well said diana babe...hunter come "home" we all miss you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (01-07-10)

Would you guys get a life, he's only one poster.

I think it's a selfish thing to continue begging someone to stay and pulling out emotional baggage if they choose to leave. MILF is his own man.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

An don (01-07-10), huhuggs (03-07-10), Rayden (01-07-10)

Reviews

thank you u poggo, never thought i would agree with nicegirlsarenice but there you go

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast