Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-white racism

Default Anti-white racism

Reviews

Fair skined ppl are more suspectible to their skin being damaged from these machines anyways but the more i think about the less this story is true because it would be like you said....Racist.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I don't think this is so bad. I think sunbeds should be banned completely. Get out in the damn sunshine.

Reviews

Dang mofo's, quit yo' jibber jabber before i shut yo white trash asses up! Im sick of dis shit, for real. Fo shizzle bitches!?

Ooops sorry guys, my alter ego is 6ft, sunbed using black man called Leroy, take no notice.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (30-06-10)

always been a fantasy of mine to watch a girl lying down naked in one of those sunbeds watching her while pulling my mickey she cant see me..

Reviews

I looked at the article and found this bit about "type-1 skin" to be interesting-- is there some kind of scale for skin type that they have? Is this completely arbitrary? How will it possibly be applied? I know there are some folks out there who are just unable to tan, and can burn even with a short time out in the sun, but wow! It'll be funny to see some girl bringing a discrimination-based lawsuit against some tanning salon for turning her away!

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I looked at the article and found this bit about "type-1 skin" to be interesting-- is there some kind of scale for skin type that they have? Is this completely arbitrary? How will it possibly be applied? I know there are some folks out there who are just unable to tan, and can burn even with a short time out in the sun, but wow! It'll be funny to see some girl bringing a discrimination-based lawsuit against some tanning salon for turning her away!
    Exactly ya Type-1, divide and conquer.
    Next thing all type-1 will have to wear yellow stars and move to ghettos.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    always been a fantasy of mine to watch a girl lying down naked in one of those sunbeds watching her while pulling my mickey she cant see me..
    Dated a girl once that worked in a tanning salon years ago, after it closed up for the day I'd call round and if we had no-where else to go we'd have sex on one of the beds, creaked like hell but was fun. Had to stop doing it after we broke one of them, she told the owner a large lady had just used it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

anon god i need my shades
    always the beast
    taking a break, but not gone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (30-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    is it because i is black?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast