Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'recession is over'

Default 'recession is over'

despite the banks robbing us all the Government squeezing more taxes out of us despite half a million on the dole & still proven to be ripped off everywhere we go the Department of Finance says the recession is over
    :dan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Reviews

Short answer....my balls it is,they told us we were not in recession two years ago when we were.I wouldn't believe a word from those tossers in leinster house
    I have lived a life of regrets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Blog Entries

You live in a 'service economy' built around people consuming so if people aren't consuming, the economy won't get better; they're trying to restore consumer confidence by lying to you, so people will start spending again.

i was on Greyhound bus to Boston a couple of weeks ago and met a lad from kilkenny who said there was loads of money in Ireland, but that people weren't spending it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You live in a 'service economy' built around people consuming so if people aren't consuming, the economy won't get better; they're trying to restore consumer confidence by lying to you, so people will start spending again.

i was on Greyhound bus to Boston a couple of weeks ago and met a lad from kilkenny who said there was loads of money in Ireland, but that people weren't spending it.
    There lying to us,how could they and i always thought policitions were all honest decent folk
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

I know, but this time things are going to be different, this time the lies might be of benefit to you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    There lying to us,how could they and i always thought policitions were all honest decent folk
    This is the CSO statistics we are talking about here. I mean its like counting air.The CSO are clueless and if they want to beat this recession then get rid of CSO type stuff and have them doing something more productive.

50 ppl got 50 flus and each flu caused 10 sneezes.If each hanky combats 5 sneezes how many extra hankys are needed if 40 more ppl get the flu while 5 of the previous ones were cured?

a typical day in the CSO,
    Westside.

PS the answer usually varies 50% either side of the half way point.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    from kilkenny
    i reckon this should have being your first clue,
    Westside.

HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Comsumer confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard it lady's, lads, TS's, TV's!!!! back up to 250/300 an hour The good times are back!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast