Thread: Hodgson set for liverpool

Reviews

Default Hodgson set for liverpool

Roy hodgson is to be confirmed as the new liverpool later today,is he the right man to change liverpools fortunes?

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Hodgson 'set for Liverpool'
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Either way I think Liverpool are going to be in the shits for another 3-5 years until he can make a balls to walls change after what hat Spanish cock has done to the club.
    I'm not a Liverpool supporter but it's a shame to see a club with the history that it has be brought to it's knees by in-fighting incompetence and mis-management.

Reviews

He's a good manager but not good enough for them to win a trophy. It's especially hard without money. Maybe that's the reason they got him they can't afford a top manager like Hiddink or Van Gaal. Also they can't afford players so a manager like Hodgson will bring out the best in what he's got and will probably get a few bargains. If he could get players like Hangeland who are top players that no one has heard of then he can get those types very cheap. He won't be ther elong as if theres a takeover their going to want a big name in charge. Also alot depends on if Gerrard and Torres stay. If they do stay they need to be fit.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

He will be a good manger as he has a wide knowledge of european football and he will be able to find cheap buys like dempsey and handgeland whohave been fantastic for fulham.Whatever way you look at it though liverpool will find it hard to make the top four no matter what manager they have in charge.Until they find a buyer that actually cares about the club they will continue to struggle without money.
    I have lived a life of regrets.