Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the bleeding obvious

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default the bleeding obvious

You all know the threads,for example "Im 40 stone and he called me fat its soo unfair"...and all the sycophants jump in ,oh your not fat your large and body shape dosent matter its your beauty inside that counts.Then they thank each other for stating the bleeding obvious . I think these guys solely do it ()for rep points,they suss out an obvious thread to feel indignant about and agree ,they really jump to agree if its posted by a mod ,and then bask in the thanks ......so for users like that i have an award "The Stacey Crawler Award" nominated to punters who slavishly agree in order to boost their rep
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

she is cute as hell. Now onto the thread topic. I think that there are some posters on this forum who are overly concerned with how good their rep is. I discovered to my horror today that i have 2 rep bars under my name. I think it will eventually just degenerate into pissing contests to see who has the best rep and therefor more popular.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

who is fabrico werdum?
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    who is fabrico werdum?
    he is a mixed martial arts fighter who recently beat the supposed no 1 mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko in just over a minute.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    he is a mixed martial arts fighter who recently beat the supposed no 1 mma fighter Fedor Emelianenko in just over a minute.
    so you picked him cos???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    so you picked him cos???
    he put an end to the Fedor hype, simple as that. Just a sig anyway, ill likely change it when i become bored of it. What was this thread about again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Rayden are you serious man that Werdum beat Fedor!? Holy crap I didn’t know. Was this in Strikeforce? Everytime I watched Werdum fight in the UFC he was ****.

Do you think Fedor will ever sign of the UFC?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Stay focused,ffs, your ruining my bitch, this was a valid vent christ
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Rayden are you serious man that Werdum beat Fedor!? Holy crap I didn’t know. Was this in Strikeforce? Everytime I watched Werdum fight in the UFC he was ****.

Do you think Fedor will ever sign of the UFC?
    yep werdum tapped fedor out with a triangle choke in just over a minute at the strikeforce event this past saturday. Fedor wont ever sign with the ufc because they wont co promote with m1 global and fedor likely knows he wud get a whuppin in the ufc.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

jesus i give up ,going to bed gnite
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast