Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God help England...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default God help England...

Celebrity over substance
    This article has to be a joke,I dont read this paper,but even the Sun cant be serious
    Is David Beckham the man to replace Fabio Capello? | The Sun |Sport|Football|World Cup 2010
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Celebrity over substance
    This article has to be a joke,I dont read this paper,but even the Sun cant be serious
    Is David Beckham the man to replace Fabio Capello? | The Sun |Sport|Football|World Cup 2010
    Beckhan as manager ffs what a joke i think roy keane hit the nail on the head he ripped the entire team to shreads just heard it on newstalk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Beckhan as manager ffs what a joke i think roy keane hit the nail on the head he ripped the entire team to shreads just heard it on newstalk
    It doesn't matter what manager they hire it is ultimately up to the players to perform simple as that...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Natasha Guest

I agree with you that its up to the players, but they also need a good Manager to bring together good team work.. Every good team needs a good Manager

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It doesn't matter what manager they hire it is ultimately up to the players to perform simple as that...

Reviews

I would love to see Beckham as the England manager, maybe Gazza could be his second in command ..i would love to see that
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Natasha Guest

How about Gazza and Roy Keane. Anger Management V Alcoholics Anonymous..

Blog Entries

It all goes back to the English defence against Germany. England kept pushing everyone up the field leaving nothing at the back.I wouldnt even blame the keeper.Their defense against Germany was a joke.Most teams would have beaten them even Ireland and thats not saying much.The manager does lack the kind of passion that Maradona has. Maradona hardly leaves the side line during a game.Overall England simply lack heart and their days of being serious contenders for any cup are gone.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Why not get Keane to manage them?

Beckham wouldnt make a good manager at all.

Westside.

Natasha Guest

Im sure i could make good use of him
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	david.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	25540
    he has a body to die for..

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Beckham wouldnt make a good manager at all.

Westside.

Reviews

You really know nothing about the game.

The Germans targeted Terry, remember he was on the wrong side of the central defense for him because of Rio's injury, therefore the Germans very cleverly moved Ozil onto the wing with the job of targeting the back two, Gareth Barry was given the specific job of targeting Ozil but he had been taken out of the centre and thus Barry's job was redundant.

With Ozil running from the flanks and Barry redundant , there was confusion and this allowed Mueller to exploit the gaps that emerged and these gaps are even bigger when teams are chasing a game.Mueller got two, Ozil had two assists .

Well done Germany, the game plan worked a treat
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast