Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Addicted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Question Addicted

    When does a user go from being a registered user to being an addicted to EI member?

    Am I missing out on anything?
    Do you have a secret handshake and decoder ring?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    you have to post over 250 posts first then 500 for addicted and 1000 for certified i think...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Ive been wondering the same for a while now, thats cleared things up

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Ive been wondering the same for a while now, thats cleared things up
    You gonna push to hit the 250 now?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    This is my 251st post, just passed the 250 mark myself today!

    I only noticed after that 'Becoming addicted to E-I' popped up by my name after! So I guess I'm on my way as well!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    This is my 251st post, just passed the 250 mark myself today!

    I only noticed after that 'Becoming addicted to E-I' popped up by my name after! So I guess I'm on my way as well!
    i myself am addicted now...i suppose now is a good time for me to stand up and say it(stands up clears throat shuffles a bit nervously) MY NAME IS BENIN AND IM ADDICTED TO E-I...there i have said it ...wow a huge weight has lifted from my shoulders.....


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    MY NAME IS NATASHA AND I AM ADDICTED TO E-I now there i have said it.. And yes i feel better for that NEXT!
    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Natasha For This Useful Post:

    benin (29-06-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    MY NAME IS NATASHA AND I AM ADDICTED TO E-I now there i have said it.. And yes i feel better for that NEXT!
    i bet you feel great nat(evil laugh)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    I have just posted my 700th post,i think i have a problem
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I have just posted my 700th post,i think i have a problem
    should we start a congrats on your 700 posts thread...or wait a week for 1000? lol well done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •