Thread: Are Brazil now the favourites?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Are Brazil now the favourites?

Are Brazil now the favourites to win the WC after crushing chile.It looks like they have not hit top form yetso the other teams will really be up against it...

Sky Sports | Football | FIFA World Cup 2010 | Match Report | Brazil v Chile - 28th June 2010
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

I reckon they will do it and they only pace themselves in the early stages. I cant see anyone giving them a run.

should win it,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Are Brazil now the favourites to win the WC after crushing chile.It looks like they have not hit top form yetso the other teams will really be up against it...

Sky Sports | Football | FIFA World Cup 2010 | Match Report | Brazil v Chile - 28th June 2010
    Have they not being favourites since the start??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Have they not being favourites since the start??
    Spain and apparently england

Reviews

Na....in PaddyPower Spain and Brazil were joint favourites. England might of been favourites in English bookies due to the amount of money going on them. But Brazil are now deserved favourites.

We got a couple of good gammes in the !/4finals to look forward to.

at the start of the tournament spain were favourites and brazil second and if spain overcome portugal today in a convincing manner that will again be the case i would think...however portugal might cause an ubset.

7. Default

nobody has mentioned argentina as favourites!! they have been mine since the beginning, and even before that. i reckon that we could be in for a classic final. argentina vs brazil. argentina's weakness seems to be at the back, but that could be said of most of the teams there. attacking wise, there isn't much between brazil and argentina, but i do have a feeling it will be the argies. besides, brazil have won it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcxxk View Post
    nobody has mentioned argentina as favourites!! they have been mine since the beginning, and even before that. i reckon that we could be in for a classic final. argentina vs brazil. argentina's weakness seems to be at the back, but that could be said of most of the teams there. attacking wise, there isn't much between brazil and argentina, but i do have a feeling it will be the argies. besides, brazil have won it enough.
    i hope you are right big..i would love to see maradona lead his team to the trophy say what you like about his lack of tactical awarness but those players would die for him..that said i fear they will be exposed by the stronger teams from here on in.

Natasha Guest

Argentina are looking pretty good... The have real team spirit.

Reviews

Uraguay are looking pretty good at the moment too,very good defence and they have the quality up front to score goals...