Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Brazil now the favourites?

Reviews

Uraguay are looking pretty good at the moment too,very good defence and they have the quality up front to score goals...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcxxk View Post
    nobody has mentioned argentina as favourites!! they have been mine since the beginning, and even before that. i reckon that we could be in for a classic final. argentina vs brazil. argentina's weakness seems to be at the back, but that could be said of most of the teams there. attacking wise, there isn't much between brazil and argentina, but i do have a feeling it will be the argies. besides, brazil have won it enough.
    i hope you are right big..i would love to see maradona lead his team to the trophy say what you like about his lack of tactical awarness but those players would die for him..that said i fear they will be exposed by the stronger teams from here on in.

3. Default

sure, they may be exposed a bit more now, but so will everyone else. argentina have bags of goals in them, and messi hasn't had a good game yet. but if he does, he will be the difference. it's amazing that both mascherano and maxi play for argentina. when you look at them for liverpool, they are completly different players. i suppose that says a lot for the coaches. every argentina player would run through a brick wall for maradona, and you can see that when the celebrate. it's straight over to him for the big hug. besides, it would be nice to see argentina win. most of the teams left at this stage could rattle a few of the supposed bigger boys. i also picked ghana as my dark horse befor the tournement started, but i think they will now be found out, but on their day, they will rattle some cages.

Natasha Guest

Maradona is a great coach, He is all heart, They are like a family when they play, they all stick together. I hope they win, I want to see Maradona run around naked

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Maradona is a great coach, He is all heart, They are like a family when they play, they all stick together. I hope they win, I want to see Maradona run around naked
    personally id give that a miss nat but what ever floats your boat....

on your marks get set....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The rest of us will be shielding our eyes if he does it
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Natasha Guest

Im up for anything would have loved to see David Beckham run around London naked..

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The rest of us will be shielding our eyes if he does it

Brazil are easily favourites to win now.

Brazil 5/2 888sport
    Argentina 4 Extrabet
    Spain 19/4 Bwin
    Germany 36/5 Betfair
    Holland 37/5

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/world-cup

I'm surprised Holland's odds are so long, they're the only team that's won every single game in the world cup - including qualifiers.

Argentina's qualifers are shocking. They won 8 drew 4 and lost 6, ending up behind Paraguay, Chile and Brazil. I doubt they will go all the way.

Spain are very disappointing as well so far.

Blog Entries

I would love to see Argentina and Brazil in the final. I reckon this one would be the most dramatic one. Germany are boring to watch,a good team ,but boring to watch.Spain havnt lived up to their expectations at all (they never do) and i dont think Holland or Uruguay will make the final.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"I'm surprised Holland's odds are so long, they're the only team that's won every single game in the world cup - including qualifiers"
    Guess who they are playing next??????
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast