Thread: Like lookin but no touchin

1. Default Like lookin but no touchin

Hello my friends . I think of u as my friends as I have being reading your posts for years now . I don't contribute at all , I just look at the girls and read the reviews and live in my fantasy world. Am I alone. Thanks and hope to hear a response.......copperman

2. The Following User Says Thank You to copperman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Welcome to the boards copperman,don't be shy addsome more posts would like to see more contributions from you.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by copperman View Post
    Am I alone.
    I dont know.

depends on who is there with you,
    Westside.

yup don't be shy and post more, now regarding to title of your post......touching is fun, why not touch if u already look

Reviews

Hello my friends . I think of u as my friends as I have being reading your posts for years now . I don't contribute at all , I just look at the girls and read the reviews and live in my fantasy world. Am I alone. Thanks and hope to hear a response.......copperman
    Are you Benny Hill?

take heart my long time lurking friend...i was 1 1/2 years here before i posted anything and look at me now...actually im not a great example look at debest...hang on look at ...never mind post away my friend and if you wanna get to know us better come into chat of an evening after 9 usually we are there,as we have no lives outside of here lol...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Welcome. Keep your flame-retardant suit handy...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.