Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should women rule the world?

Default Should women rule the world?

Look around the world & the huge problems we have whether its war, poverty, oppression we find that these problems are caused by power hungry ego driven men billions spent on warfare while millions starve each year, we need intelligent sensible & compassionate people Women should be in positions of power all around the world women in my mind would make a damned better job of ruling this crazy world...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

JessicaJessy (28-06-10), Mioux (29-06-10), Nicole (28-06-10), Notatwork (28-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Look around the world & the huge problems we have whether its war, poverty, oppression we find that these problems are caused by power hungry ego driven men billions spent on warfare while millions starve each year, we need intelligent sensible & compassionate people Women should be in positions of power all around the world women in my mind would make a damned better job of ruling this crazy world...
    Women are safer drivers than men without a doubt, but there would be even more disaterous consequences if women ruled the world. They are just not capable of making decisions other than what to get for the tea or what to put on the supermarket shopping list. So we will keep the global decision making to the males, it would be far safer.

God bless. xx

Womens record in power is shocking if anything they are more bloodthirsty and war mad than males
    The most dangerous creature in the animal kingdom is a beast protecting its young

benazir bhutto

Israel Golda Meir
    Last edited by texas; 28-06-10 at 17:31. Reason: yyayayayayayay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    IMO women rule the world anyway.Don't forget that behind a strong man is always a stronger woman.The man might be the head,but the woman is the neck.Is true that maybe if women will come more in the front things might be different.

Blog Entries

Short Answer - Yes ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Don't forget that behind a strong man is always a stronger woman.
    One sec there sweetie,
    Westside.

They already do, just look at e-i as an example.Which way does the cash flow ?As long as a woman has a pussy and a man has a cock its She-rule.so long as we all dont turn queer.(Qph gonna go off on his anti homophobia rant now)

Blog Entries

Default Naw

just had a look ,noone there.

Westside.

of course the women pictured above are exceptions but in a world self destructing while been ruled by men for the large part, I feel for one a female driven government would be strongly motivated to tackle the crazy problems of poverty i.e the maternal instinct..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Mioux (29-06-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    just had a look ,noone there.

Westside.
    You are one of the exceptions Westie that confirms the rule!You are just the best and the strongest,nobody can be stronger then you!:-P

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast