Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE v BBC....which ones for you!!

Default RTE v BBC....which ones for you!!

Hansen: “Once England got the goal the confidence levels surged, they were excellent.”
    Eamon Dunphy: “They just didn’t grow in confidence at all after the goal.”
    Lineker: “The goal really settled them, didn’t it? They pushed on from there.”
    Ronnie Whelan: “You’d think they’d have kicked on from when they scored, but they actually got worse.”
    Roy: “England’s crossing has been absolutely outstanding.”
    Giles: “Some of the crossing was just awful.”
    Shearer: “Rooney looks more confident, he’s getting around the pitch a lot better.”
    Dunphy: “It’s shocking to see Rooney so subdued, he’s been reduced to a shivering wreck.”
    Shearer: “They look much more comfortable on the ball, they’re passing it with a purpose, with pace, they’re closing down – a much better performance, it’s encouraging.”
    Giles: “They’re much better than they have been, but they couldn’t have been worse.”
    No arguments, then. Second half. England held on. Full-time. Ready?
    Lee Dixon: “A great performance.”
    Dunphy: “Shocking . . . absolutely incredibly bad . . . pretty awful stuff.”
    Hansen: “The commitment was there, the spirit was there, the enterprise was there, the creativity was there, they passed it better – they could have scored five or six quite easily. Capello will obviously be delighted with the performance.”
    Giles: “If that’s the shackles off what’ll they be like when the shackles are back on?”
    ’Arry Redknapp: “We played with pace, we got after them, we pressed them, there wasn’t a weakness in the team.”
    Dunphy: “They were astonishingly poor.”
    Lineker: “He looked more like the Rooney we know.”
    Ronnie: “Rooney is a major worry, his form, his body language, his demeanour, everything.”
    Dixon: “Gerrard was outstanding.”
    Dunphy: “I can’t believe how bad Gerrard was today.”
    ’Arry: “Across midfield we were top drawer.”
    Giles: “Barry got worse as the game went on, Milner, Gerrard and Lampard the same.”
    ’Arry: “Bring it on! Whoever we play we’ll be difficult to beat.”
    Ronnie: “If they don’t improve they’ll go straight out, it was a very, very inept performance.”
    Life's too short to drink bad wine....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackdaniel For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (29-06-10), texas (28-06-10)

I watch RTE!!!

I switched on the BBC at the 78 minute of the english game just to have a listen
    They where discussing why capello got a four year contract and what a fuck up that was
    RFLOL.

BBC is bullshit, tells the british people a load of lies on certain issues about their country, does not tell them the truth about whats happened to it in last 50 years and whats about to happen in next 20.

the bbc are full of shite...in the last 15 years they have been dredfull the panel are just making smug comments saying how great they are...R.T.E. is a good balanced debate most of the time at least they say what they think.....dunphy can be a clown at times but he and giles work well together

Blog Entries
    Reviews

on a wider issue, the true cannot be expressed, only the brave do it and in the u.k. get shot down for it, it is hard for a country to go from empire to 2 nd rate in a couple of generations, r.t,e for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

texas (28-06-10)

Reviews

I watch the match on either UTV or BBC and then switch to RTE for panel discussion -

Reviews

i watch on utv and bbc only because rte dont show it on HD...didi hamann has some accent

it has to be RTE, they give an honest impartial view. especially the guys who commentate on the matches.
    While BBC have an all star line up of pundits, most of them used to play for England. So, try as they may, they will always sway towards the English team.
    im sure i caught Ossie Ardilles sucking Eamon Dunphy off during one of the ad breaks yesterday.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

has to be RTE - both the commentator and the "experts" are so much more entertaining and they are not afraid to give an actual opinion, however right or wrong it may turn out afterwards. We watched one of the more interesting matches - I think something with Spain - on BCC in the office and the commentators were just so boring, to me it sounded as if they were reviewing a funeral.

Last words on RTE on one of the USA matches - "and here we see Bill Clinton attending, he just stood up so everybody can see that he is there".
    Priceless

Reviews

RTE every time for me.The problem with bbc or utv panelists are a bunch of suck ups with the likes of shearer and hansen bigging up anything english.RTE are the only station that gives a frank assesment of the game and generally they are right on the money with their views....That goes for sky as well overpraises the teams when they are winning and think it is a shock when they are out.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

One thing I noticed, I think those fucking voovoovuuzalas things sound a bit lower on the BBC than on RTE
    I think they filtered them or something maybe.

Typical BBC to filter the truth.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast