Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: liking it hairy....

Default liking it hairy....

Hairy or shaved?

I like it it natural and hairy, but precious few of the ladies here have it that way - surely I'm not the only one!! I don't mind it trimmed a bit, but natural is real good!

What say you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by camel69 View Post
    Hairy or shaved?

I like it it natural and hairy, but precious few of the ladies here have it that way - surely I'm not the only one!! I don't mind it trimmed a bit, but natural is real good!

What say you?
    you could have said this on the thread to shave or not to shave why start a new thread for this

Reviews

not for me, but i dont really mind it that much. I do love going down on the ladies so i would prefer if the were smooth.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (26-06-10), wanted the best 69 (28-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    you could have said this on the thread to shave or not to shave why start a new thread for this
    Dude that thread is actually in relation to the punters shaving - I'm hoping to get the ladies to stop shaving!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by camel69 View Post
    Dude that thread is actually in relation to the punters shaving - I'm hoping to get the ladies to stop shaving!
    well i doubt if the ladies will stop shaving ...........they may trim the bush but thats about it i would think

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (26-06-10)

Reviews

Quite a few reasons why the ladies would shave - health, beauty, etc.

I'm sure some of them don't though......
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

smooth an shaved has got to be the BEST, I shave the lad for the ladies so I guess I am a bit biased, plus everything is a LOT more sensitive mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by steve6304 View Post
    smooth an shaved has got to be the BEST, I shave the lad for the ladies so I guess I am a bit biased, plus everything is a LOT more sensitive mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    who said romance is dead...."i shave the lad for the ladies" move over casanova...

Dick

I'd do anything rightnow to see a woman stand before me with a nicely trimmed bushy fanny its so womanly cant understand why more women dont do so I'm very horny tonite..

Reviews

I prefer the trimmed bush rather than the bald as a coot look myself.
    Something to guide you in the dark!!

I think it just looks more womanly in my opinion, but hey I'm not gonna turn it away if it's in front of me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast