Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you ireland, re england/germany i want to here your cheering

haha no biggie you can have rematch....of course same place and same time... be ready will be extra wild

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    haha no biggie you can have rematch....of course same place and same time... be ready will be extra wild
    If your gonna be extra wild I have no chance, I'll have to bring the secret weapon if it looks like a wipeout

Secret weapon

KABOOOOMMM!!!!

I hope England gets through in the cheapest, lamest way possible and then get destroyed about 5-0 by Argentina.

Sorry, but it would just be too funny to see the whole country going crazy, thinking they had beaten the world beating West Germany of old, talking about 1982 again, 24-hour coverage on Sky News with literally NOTHING ELSE the channel, on only to be smashed to pieces.

It would of course be good to see Germany to thrash them as well but I don't see Germany doing that, Germany would probably then lose to Argentina.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    nope you can't, but you know im the best in pillow fights
    Wow - Nicole in a pillow fight is an image that will sustain me for a while.

Thanks N!!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Wow - Nicole in a pillow fight is an image that will sustain me for a while.

Thanks N!!!
    Oh the reality is much better... she's a fighter is N...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123