Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Adultworks question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Adultworks question

    Does anyone know how up to date the ads placed there are? Do they leave them up for a while after a tour has ended?

    I ask as an escort I have not seen advertise here before has an ad profile and same number as on her ad on the adultwork site saying she is in UK and available for bookings.

    Any escort who has had or has an ad there can you tell me how on the ball that site is as regards taking down ads as this might just be overlap.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I always found adultwork to be fairly up to date , but then i only use when there is nothing i fancy on here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    with adultwork the girls themselves control their ads.. they are the ones do the updates and everything.. upload pics and other things.. the administers have nothing at all to do with it..x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    She has probably forgotten to update her adultwork profile. They are self maintained.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Does anyone know how up to date the ads placed there are? Do they leave them up for a while after a tour has ended?

    I ask as an escort I have not seen advertise here before has an ad profile and same number as on her ad on the adultwork site saying she is in UK and available for bookings.

    Any escort who has had or has an ad there can you tell me how on the ball that site is as regards taking down ads as this might just be overlap.
    Need help uploading your pics QPH?

    need a pic sizer?
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Ok thanks, was not sure how that place operated. The link to make a booking for next 14 days allows each date to be clicked, don't know what would happen if that was followed up on by booking, if you would then be told not available.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Need help uploading your pics QPH?

    need a pic sizer?
    Westside.
    The way Nicole goes at male escorts pics with a swissors I'd be afraid to upload them here can't take an ad out across the road as its a ghost town so figured adultworks was the best place to sell my wares

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Ok thanks, was not sure how that place operated. The link to make a booking for next 14 days allows each date to be clicked, don't know what would happen if that was followed up on by booking, if you would then be told not available.
    Booking requests are made and the escort has to confirm them by reply. I don't understand what you mean by 'you don't know what would happen'
    A booking can't be followed up without the escort replying and confirming it. If she isn't available, then there is no booking.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Booking requests are made and the escort has to confirm them by reply. I don't understand what you mean by 'you don't know what would happen'
    A booking can't be followed up without the escort replying and confirming it. If she isn't available, then there is no booking.
    What I mean is I don't have an account there and even if I did I would not wish to proceed any further and end up making a booking and she think it was a valid one. She is in Ireland right now so I thought that booking page would be inactive on the UK page but as has been explained its a self maintained ad like all are on that site.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Does anyone know how up to date the ads placed there are? Do they leave them up for a while after a tour has ended?
    Some ads there are very much out of date. Like this one:
    AdultWork.com - Adult Service Providers & Erotic Content - Escorts, Webcammers, SMS & Phone Chat/Sex, Movies, Galleries & Auctions

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •