Thread: Michael Jackson Anniversary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Michael Jackson Anniversary

As it is now after midnight it is exactly one year since Michael Jackson died.I have been watching a lot of his videos on Youtube this evening.
    I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news.
    I cant believe how quickly the time has gone by and in a few days time it will also be a year since I registered on this site plus the first anniversary of an upheaval in my personal life so this time is especially memorable for me.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

hang on a minute - he died? A year ago? Really? First im hearing of this!

Reviews

Well, I was driving home on the M50 from Dundrum, so I know where I was....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

I was at home at the time just happened to flick over to sky news and saw it all,still cannot believe he is dead a year...unbelieveable.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

i think almost everyone knows where they were...its our generations jfk moment.....rest in pease mj a true music legend

Blog Entries
    Reviews

what an artist,his videos where the template for all videos to follow everything he did artisitically was perfection he raised the bar on so many mediums
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    what an artist,his videos where the template for all videos to follow everything he did artisitically was perfection he raised the bar on so many mediums
    i would say youre over-rating him just a tad by saying that EVERYTHING he did artistically was perfection. Have you heard some of the dreck he release in the 90s?

Reviews

Commercially the 80s was his most succesful period with Thriller and Bad.
    I must say that I also like the 70s Jackson 5 and Jacksons period and some of his 90s music as well.
    Everything after the mid 90s was pretty dire though.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i would say youre over-rating him just a tad by saying that EVERYTHING he did artistically was perfection. Have you heard some of the dreck he release in the 90s?
    He was the man in the 80's unfortuantly thereafter his carrer nosedived after that.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    nobody took videos seriously until he hired a serious director for thriller spent the money and BAM...he opened the door for music videos to become mini movies etc ..excuse my argument back from pub can be more lucid but you get my drift
    a thousand kisses deep..