Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lost art of the kebab....................................

Blog Entries

Default The Lost art of the kebab....................................

I want to talk about a lost art right now. The lost art of the kebab. I decided ti have some junk in the trunk about half hour ago and headed off out to find myself a wee kebab. Well i would have had to kick it up the road in front of me if i opened it on the street.I had to wrestle with bits falling off and sauce all over the shop. There was a time when i enjoyed the odd kebab that was actually edible and looked like it had being prepared in some other way ,other than sticking it up a kangaroos arsehole. The art of kebab making must be saved.

its becoming extinct,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

debest (24-06-10)

Reviews

I'm glad you brought this up.....eating a kebab on a night out is an impossible task. It's the dodgy pitta bread I would blame.

Start a petition West.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I'm glad you brought this up.....eating a kebab on a night out is an impossible task. It's the dodgy pitta bread I would blame.

Start a petition West.....

FFS this one was like a car wreck. If he had thrown me the ingrediants i would have doen a better job. The pitta bread was actually good but the whole thing just have a shit stroke when i opened it up.

like eating a .never mind,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Sort of reminds me of a time when i went to a chipper on McCurtin Street in Corcaigh. I actually thought he was hunting for the beef. When they hand you a drink before the food thats always a bad sign because they take their time with the food then hoping the drink will be gone by the time the food is ready.

sort of time it,
    Westside.

Reviews

Please do not eat at Iskandar's on Dame Street. I'm happy to accept a slander claim. God forbid.....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Westsidex;238784]I actually thought he was hunting for the beef./QUOTE]

Err... it's lamb I think Westie.

Reviews

[QUOTE=Mousey;238926]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I actually thought he was hunting for the beef./QUOTE]

Err... it's lamb I think Westie.

Had a late breakfast, and getting hungry again after seeing this... but since, as Wetside says, there aren't any great kebab places around, I'll have to find something else now!

Reviews

Did it again-dear disaster! cream jeans (dear) red sauce leaked from bag. remove, treat with liquid
    detergent- let you know when cycle is finished (on twitter) not. chicken fried rice is often a good dish-
    simple!

Spent nice few pound, a girl, some 'erb and the kebab-pleased with most!

Boss of thriving kebabers moody? not till next summer for me!

Westie I don’t know how you can be bothered eating a Kebab unless you’re drunk, it just doesn’t taste the same and you don’t have as much fun trying to keep it altogether.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

I love donner kebabs, and so do my cats, the best kebab meat has to be juicy but not greasy and the quality of the pitta or naan bread has to be good. The topping is the chilli sauce has to be hot but sweet and not full of seeds.

MMMMMMM kebab! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast