Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: World cup knock-out stages.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default World cup knock-out stages.




    What do you think so far? Uruguay and Argentina look pretty good for going through for the first knock-out stage. The others would be hard to pick so far, pushed I would go for Germany and Ghana.

    Hopefully this image is updated as the places are filled up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    I have sneaking suspision that the argies will lift the cup,thaey have great squad and with lionel messi they have the best player in the world at the moment.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post



    What do you think so far? Uruguay and Argentina look pretty good for going through for the first knock-out stage. The others would be hard to pick so far, pushed I would go for Germany and Ghana.

    Hopefully this image is updated as the places are filled up.
    i cant see anyone stopping them.They are fresh too. Uruguay are almost defo going to make the semis. There is a very strong possibility of an all South American Semi final and an all South American Final, Brazil vs Argentina or Uruguay but you never know.

    cant see Brazil being beaten,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    it damn sure wont be italy anyway....the 2 finalists from the last world cup are knocked out at the group stage...first time ever...hold that thought italy have one goal back...ok its over now they are out.
    Last edited by benin; 24-06-10 at 16:48.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it damn sure wont be italy anyway....the 2 finalists from the last world cup are knocked out at the group stage...first time ever...hold that thought italy have one goal back...ok its over now they are out.
    Italy are nothing like they used to be. They are sturggling to beat teams that they would laugh off the pitch not too long ago.

    very bad,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Hoping

    it will be a Brazil / Argentina final.

    that would be a good one,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I love Germanys flowing play accurate passing they have got what it takes Brazil will be in the final will finish 2-1 to Germany though look at the World Cup table & see whos in front by 7pts u wouldnt like to argue with his predictions..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I love Germanys flowing play accurate passing they have got what it takes Brazil will be in the final will finish 2-1 to Germany though look at the World Cup table & see whos in front by 7pts u wouldnt like to argue with his predictions..
    Gets harder to predict as the comp goes on. Anything could happen in the later games.

    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •