Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Obligatory information on the Profile

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default Obligatory information on the Profile

    Some of the ladies here make a decent effort to give info about themselves , their services and their incalls in order to promote themselves and give the potential client a better feel of the whole experience on offer. Howver, many others do not.

    At present, the escort is required to answer questions so that a minimum of information has to be provided on her profile. Do you think that there is more info that the escort should have to supply on her profile ? Without much thinking on the matter, I would like to see standard questions such as say ;

    1. type and quality of incall

    2. confirmation that profile photos were taken within certain time periods of first being put on the profile

    3. confirmation that all favourites included in the quoted rates




    Anyone else with any views on helpfull items to be included or comments generally on the topic ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Some of the ladies here make a decent effort to give info about themselves , their services and their incalls in order to promote themselves and give the potential client a better feel of the whole experience on offer. Howver, many others do not.

    At present, the escort is required to answer questions so that a minimum of information has to be provided on her profile. Do you think that there is more info that the escort should have to supply on her profile ? Without much thinking on the matter, I would like to see standard questions such as say ;

    1. type and quality of incall

    2. confirmation that profile photos were taken within certain time periods of first being put on the profile

    3. confirmation that all favourites included in the quoted rates




    Anyone else with any views on helpfull items to be included or comments generally on the topic ?
    Well the confirmations will still be given and the escorts that will try and screw you will still try and screw you whereas the good escorts will still remain the good ones.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Well the confirmations will still be given and the escorts that will try and screw you will still try and screw you whereas the good escorts will still remain the good ones.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    i love when the escorts screw me...is that not the point?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (24-06-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Every where and no where, im a touring escort
    Posts
    128

    Default

    I think a serious escort got a website, the style of the website will tell you more about her.
    Also about the photo's i'm skeptical because making picture's is expensive!

    If I make photo's I spent around the 1000,-! ore even more!
    Buying the clothes, renting studio/hotel room, make-up artist, photographer, pay extra for Photoshop, do hair and nails before! And there is a credit crisis going on... Its no so easy to make every 6months new photo's!

    Also smart girls write about them selfs in the profiles! I there is no story only the text 'come to me baby' its a good idea to think before you go!

    And a lot of man they ask for a bargain but if you do that, will you get the full service? I need to be fair if you book with me for 30min you will get the 30 min! But if someone is bargain, I lose my mojo a little bit... its not because of the money but just the feeling it give's.

    Also by reading the reviews you will find out about the person, sometime it helps a little bit...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natural_brownsugar For This Useful Post:

    benin (24-06-10), wanted the best 69 (24-06-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural_brownsugar View Post
    I think a serious escort got a website, the style of the website will tell you more about her.
    Also about the photo's i'm skeptical because making picture's is expensive!

    If I make photo's I spent around the 1000,-! ore even more!
    Buying the clothes, renting studio/hotel room, make-up artist, photographer, pay extra for Photoshop, do hair and nails before! And there is a credit crisis going on... Its no so easy to make every 6months new photo's!

    Also smart girls write about them selfs in the profiles! I there is no story only the text 'come to me baby' its a good idea to think before you go!

    And a lot of man they ask for a bargain but if you do that, will you get the full service? I need to be fair if you book with me for 30min you will get the 30 min! But if someone is bargain, I lose my mojo a little bit... its not because of the money but just the feeling it give's.

    Also by reading the reviews you will find out about the person, sometime it helps a little bit...

    I forgot to include another helpful obligatory item and that is confirmation of what age limit the lady considers appropriate for her clients. I have read on the forum that one girl in particular likes to talk to the punter on the telephone, as she prefers not to see old punters,certainly those 50+ !!. Well, I suppose 'a girl's gotta have fun '-- right ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •