View Poll Results: England v Germany - Who will you be supporting ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Germany

21 72.41%
  • England

8 27.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: England v Germany - Who will you be supporting ?

Reviews

England because I'd love to see them lose the final with a Terry o.g. in the last minute...

Reviews

[B]
    A message from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

"I wish to take this opportunity to send my greetings to all my loyal British and little Englander subjects both at home and throughout the Empire. One is particularly gratified that ones football team has succeeded in not being sent packing yet.............Mr Capello and all his working class chaps are to be heartily congratulated for surviving longer in South Africa than the army did at Dunkirk. They have lifted the hearts and minds of the nation.....or at least that part of it which is not Irish, Scottish or Welsh, during these dark days when we are besieged by the gathering storm clouds of economic meltdown. My government has informed me, that the good ship Britannia may well be well and truely scuppered on the rocks of economic doom before this year is out. This is an appalling vista for all of us, but one is encouraged by the Right Honourable Prime Minister that one can get by this anus horiblis with a little help from ones friends. The precarious state of the realm's finances are such that I will in due course be forced to go crown in hand to Frau Merkel....ffs sake, she used to be a communist!....to collect some pocket money for the starving waifs of Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Mayfair. When I do this, I don't want any of you lot f**king up my chances. It is therefore imperative in the interests of ones realm, that no mention is made of the war, or the first one......neither should one make reference to 1966 or the number of times that we have made ourselves the laughing stock of Europe by winning some silly song contest or other. We must remain a humble nation that subsists on shepherd's pie and warm beer which tastes like a working girl's urine. In addition, in order to ingratiate ourselves with the bosch and appease them for our past failings, one cannot countenance defeating them in some silly little football match. It will be ones great pleasure to confer Mr. Capello and each member of the England squad with the OBE (Order of Bungling Eejits) in recognition of a successful defeat by Germany.

In addition, one is today announcing that one will be engaging in a fund raising tour of Southern Eire during 2011. The official schedule of tour dates has yet to be finalised, but it is envisaged, that one will be visiting Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Waterford and also Tralee and Athlone if suitable accommodation can be arranged with the local pimps. The small question remains of some unfortunate incident which occurred some 160 odd years ago during the reign of ones great-great grand mother. Food shortages are such a dreadful inconvenience.......and I know what it is like to try and feed a large and extended family of free loaders who never bother to go down to the local shops themselves for anything. Speaking in a personal capacity, one finds potatoes to be rather fattening and would encourage all ones former Irish subjects to instead try a diet of rice and cornmeal. Alternatively, there is no need for you to starve yourselves any longer when there is a Chinese, Indian or Italian take-away on every street corner. And, if you should suffer from an eating disorder, just contact the Bulimia Helpline. I hope this advice helps you all to avoid the dreadful mistakes of the past.

I look forward to seeing all you Paddies, Micks and Marys in 2011 and I hope all you little Pikeys will be suitably washed (don't forget your arses) and attired to give me a right royal welcome. After all, you have'nt had anyone as high class as I cum to see you in a century.

P.S. If the shit should hit the fan big time on my island, one will just urinate off and take up residence with some of ones many generous relatives in the Fatherland.

God save me."

Last edited by carlos marvado; 24-06-10 at 21:22.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

benin (24-06-10), Ric Hardgear (24-06-10), rimmerguy (24-06-10), rover (24-06-10), wanted the best 69 (24-06-10), westcorklad (24-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    [B]

"I wish to take this opportunity to send my greetings to all my loyal British and little Englander subjects both at home and throughout the Empire. One is particularly gratified that ones football team has succeeded in not being sent packing yet.............Mr Capello and all his working class chaps are to be heartily congratulated for surviving longer in South Africa than the army did at Dunkirk. They have lifted the hearts and minds of the nation.....or at least that part of it which is not Irish, Scottish or Welsh, during these dark days when we are besieged by the gathering storm clouds of economic meltdown. My government has informed me, that the good ship Britannia may well be well and truely scuppered on the rocks of economic doom before this year is out. This is an appalling vista for all of us, but one is encouraged by the Right Honourable Prime Minister that one can get by this anus horiblis with a little help from ones friends. The precarious state of the realm's finances are such that I will in due course be forced to go crown in hand to Frau Merkel....ffs sake, she used to be a communist!....to collect some pocket money for the starving waifs of Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Mayfair. When I do this, I don't want any of you lot f**king up my chances. It is therefore imperative in the interests of ones realm, that no mention is made of the war, or the first one......neither should one make reference to 1966 or the number of times that we have made ourselves the laughing stock of Europe by winning some silly song contest or other. We must remain a humble nation that subsists on shepherd's pie and warm beer which tastes like a working girl's urine. In addition, in order to ingratiate ourselves with the bosch and appease them for our past failings, one cannot countenance defeating them in some silly little football match. It will be ones great pleasure to confer Mr. Capello and each member of the England squad with the OBE (Order of Bungling Eejits) in recognition of a successful defeat by Germany.

In addition, one is today announcing that one will be engaging in a fund raising tour of Southern Eire during 2011. The official schedule of tour dates has yet to be finalised, but it is envisaged, that one will be visiting Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Waterford and also Tralee and Athlone if suitable accommodation can be arranged with the local pimps. The small question remains of some unfortunate incident which occurred some 160 odd years ago during the reign of ones great-great grand mother. Food shortages are such a dreadful inconvenience.......and I know what it is like to try and feed a large and extended family of free loaders who never bother to go down to the local shops themselves for anything. Speaking in a personal capacity, one finds potatoes to be rather fattening and would encourage all ones former Irish subjects to instead try a diet of rice and cornmeal. Alternatively, there is no need for you to starve yourselves any longer when there is a Chinese, Indian or Italian take-away on every street corner. And, if you should suffer from an eating disorder, just contact the Bulimia Helpline. I hope this advice helps you all to avoid the dreadful mistakes of the past.

I look forward to seeing all you Paddies, Micks and Marys in 2011 and I hope all you little Pikeys will be suitably washed (don't forget your arses) and attired to give me a right royal welcome. After all, you have'nt had anyone as high class as I cum to see you in a century.

P.S. If the shit should hit the fan big time on my island, one will just urinate off and take up residence with some of ones many generous relatives in the Fatherland.

God save me."

Brilliant Carlos.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 24-06-10 at 11:39.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    [B]

I look forward to seeing all you Paddies, Micks and Marys in 1911 and I hope all you little Pikeys will be suitably washed (don't forget your arses) and attired to give me a right royal welcome. After all, you have'nt had anyone as high class as I cum to see you in a century.

God save me."

well done E.I so it is true you got QUEEN on tour, wow well pat. any chance shes in kildare during the tour???????????????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm going for Germany. Sure the Germans always come out on top against England apart from 66 and a qualifier they win 5-1. The Germans play better football than they have in the past. If Rooneys as bad as he's been so far England have no chance.

The media have Engalnds route to the final layed out. Argentina in the quarter finals, Italy or Spain in the semis and Brazil or Holland in the final. It's no wonder nearly every non English person wants them to lose.
    Just for the record England did also beat Germany in a Euro 2000 group match but I agree with what you say about the media.Only a few days ago they were lambasting the team and now all of a sudden they are stating they are going to win the Cup.If Germany do beat them on Sunday they will quickly be vilified again.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Im supporting neither. I am more of a Brazil fan. I will say this. Germany will not walk away with it as easily as ppl are predicting. I reckon this could be a great game and i will defo be watching it (i havnt watched one game yet). the pressure will really be on England and i reckon this will bring out the best in them. I cant see them winning as Germany are simply a better team so unless Germany fuck up big time they should win but they wont hammer England. I reckon it will be close 2-1 to Germany or something in that ballpark.

Westside.

Reviews

It'll go to extra time and maybe evn penalties for England yet again.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It'll go to extra time and maybe evn penalties for England yet again.
    if england score early it could be a a good game with a few goals....if germany score first it could be really boring with 1-0 the result

Reviews

Germany will actually get at england where the other teams have not done so far,we will see how good they really are.England have been dreadful against poor teams what will they be like when they face a decent team.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Germany will actually get at england where the other teams have not done so far,we will see how good they really are.England have been dreadful against poor teams what will they be like when they face a decent team.
    thats true the defence has not been tested...im not sure germany are good enough though...
    Last edited by benin; 24-06-10 at 13:47.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast