Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest tennis match in history

Reviews

Default Longest tennis match in history

2 sets all , 53 games all in the deciding set between Mahut and Isner . 6 hrs and 20 mins alone for the current set !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Colour me impressed.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

How they were able to keep going is amazing , 10 hrs and counting , 2 sets and 59 games each , 90+ aces , and now rolling into day 3 tomorrow , the stuff of legends

Reviews

I rather would get kicked square in the balls than watch tennis,not for me.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Men's tennis possibly. I would gladly watch Maria Sharapova grunt loudly around a tennis court for two hours. Two other gentlemen having the longest game? Good luck to them, but I couldn't be bothered.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Sharapova is deffo best looking tennius player ever

Reviews

i find this to be extremely impressive. What great athletes. I may not be a tennis fanatic, but ill watch that over some pussies chasing a ball any day.

Reviews

A true testament to athletism by the way the yank won it today

Reviews

Gonna throw a few shiny ones on Isner to lose his next match , he must be rubber ducked after that effort

Blog Entries
    Reviews

this match ended I believe 58 60,it was the nadir of mens tennis two average talented guys bashing their way to victory through serves,no subtley,no rallies,no finesse,this is why ladies tennis are paid more money per game then the men.It was a boring match that went on too toooo long .This in my humble opinon could see the return to rackets with less strength,something similar to wooden rackets where court awareness and tactics was king,we need retro tennis.The new bigger, faster, stronger tennis player has outgrown the confines of the tennis court designed in the 1800s ,they made adjustments in golf for the new athletes ,they have to do the same in tennis...
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast