Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me, help me!

Blog Entries

Default Help me, help me!

I'm surrounding by dangerously dumb Americans These motherfuckers are evil and dumb.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I'm surrounding by dangerously dumb Americans These motherfuckers are evil and dumb.
    I really feel for you right now...what have they done?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Your a politician now sweetie?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Everything is bigger in the US including idiocy. Close your eyes and think of Ireland.

Blog Entries

I find one of the most annoying things about annoying Americans is that the worst offenders don't even realise what irritating f*cks they are!

Of course there are also lots of lovely Americans... But that's not what this thread is about.

Reviews

Rednecks is it?
    Last edited by aml; 01-07-10 at 15:45.

Reviews

Don't know about evil but dumb as can be - have been to the states many times but now I avoid it - have to say I miss New York but as for the rest of the states well no regrets - got to the stage that if one more yank told me to have a nice day I would have flipped.

Blog Entries

The media, the politicians, the economist, the oil company and the neighbor who stole my plant and put it up on his windowsill. Everyone is pointing fingers at the next person to deflect their shortcomings and the part they played in the environmental and financial mess we're in, except my neighbor; what the fuck was he thinking? Of all the shits holes I've lived in, i would pick one next to a twisted drunk faggot who thinks he's the Queen. Although you might not like it, i"ll be back
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 01-07-10 at 15:56.

Reviews

The media, the politicians, the economist, the oil company and the neighbor who stole my plant and put it up on his windowsill. Everyone is pointing fingers at the next person to deflect their shortcomings and the part they played in the environmental and financial mess we're in, except my neighbor; what the fuck was he thinking? Of all the shits holes I've lived in, i would pick one next to a twisted drunk faggot who thinks his the Queen.
    Just take it back,its yours anyways and say 'have a nice day!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post

Rednecks is it?
    It's worse; some of them have blacknecks, tricolournecks, yellownecks and salsanecks; What am I going to do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast