Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: poxy bastards

Quote Originally Posted by goofy View Post
    typical irish man, will go out on a sat or sun afternoon with a utd, liverpool, chelsea shirt on and so on, with an english mans name on that shirt ie, rooney, gerrard, lampard and so on, and think that person is god and will even fight you if you slag that person off, but that same player in an england shirt 3 days later is scum and set fire to him and all that, ffs hypocrites!
    whats hypocritical about it - you make love to your missus then you come home early one day and find her banging the paperboy - should u not be glad shes enjoying herself ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kingbill View Post
    Come on the Germans
    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Thats all you ever say.....
    The Germans are quite kinky like that, they get off on you coming on them.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    The Germans are quite kinky like that, they get off on you coming on them.....
    I heard Hitler was into watersports (seriously) and with his niece no less.....although he was Austrian....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

do not worry cartman
    party is on after the match

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by goofy View Post
    typical irish man, will go out on a sat or sun afternoon with a utd, liverpool, chelsea shirt on and so on, with an english mans name on that shirt ie, rooney, gerrard, lampard and so on, and think that person is god and will even fight you if you slag that person off, but that same player in an england shirt 3 days later is scum and set fire to him and all that, ffs hypocrites!
    Those teams are based in england but they are now both an american 'franchise' so he is't been a hypocrite at all.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Those teams are based in england but they are now both an american 'franchise' so he is't been a hypocrite at all.
    the owners are american but the heart and sole of both clubs remain the same...and his point is still valid.

Reviews

Have to add that the chelski are also under russian control,even though my gunners are critised for very having few english playersthey are actually owned by their country of origon.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    so this justifies the typical irish man utd fan who loves rooney should he be wearing the man u jersey, but loathes him for playing for england. Ditto for Lampard/chelsea or gerrard/liverpool. And im also quite sure the avg football supporter looks at these teams as english clubs first and foremost, rather than who owns them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    so this justifies the typical irish man utd fan who loves rooney should he be wearing the man u jersey, but loathes him for playing for england. Ditto for Lampard/chelsea or gerrard/liverpool. And im also quite sure the avg football supporter looks at these teams as english clubs first and foremost, rather than who owns them.
    im a big united fan...i hate gerrard.....but i cant fathom how im meant to want rooney to do badly.....come on england

Reviews

Have to admit that it gets on my goat when i hear about these numptys talking about 'we' when man utd/liverpool/chelsea et al are playing.ffs! Imagine if some irish native trotter referred to LA Lakers or NY Giants as 'we' when those teams are playing in their respective sports.
    This dopey anti-englishism unfortunately shows just how 'inferior' to England some people in rep of ireland still feel - we'll jump on the premiership bandwagon at the expense of our domestic league but our insecurity requires us to boo the loudest just to show how 'irish' we really are.
    Its like the whole anti-france thing for the last few months - frankly,embarrasing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

Rayden (24-06-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast