Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Most girls generally don't have a higher sexdrive as men do and they tend to lose interest after a couple of years of marraige,probably why some married people come here for a bit of uncomplicated sex.
    Thats true but remember women also like and prefer at times the romantic ,emotional side like simply being held in someones arms. Guys forget this. Sex and all that stuff is fine with women when they feel up to it but they dont always ,through no fault of their own and then they look for emotional side of relationships. this is my opinion is what does a lot of dmage to a relationship,when the guy forgets this and neglects it.Always let a special woman in your life know that she is loved,always. I know at times and again through no fault of their own,they may not show it in return straight away but i think a guy should never forget this.

Westside.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Mioux (23-06-10), rover (23-06-10), wanted the best 69 (23-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default finding your other half..its worth it

Laying in the dark with glowing hearts, you held on tight and told me that "once upon a time, when gods and people existed together, people had four arms and four legs. They had two heads and two faces. They existed happily as they were, and grew more powerful as time went on. The gods decided that the humans were getting too powerful and needed to be put back into place somehow, so they cut the humans in half. Each human now had only two arms, two legs, one head, and one face. They had to spend the rest of their lives searching for their other half to make themselves whole again. It became the point of life."
    You are what secures me, the night light that keeps the monsters away.
    The completion of the tedious book. The storyline to a perfect movie.
    It's more important than the ground I walk on, despite that floating feeling you always leave in my head and in my chest.
    Without you, I'd be a lesser version of myself.
    We're healing dry veins and fragile bones.
    We are everything.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

Default Another point

Sometimes a person could have the best sex in the world and yeah it was great but sometimes a person could have something small said to them that means so much more than any of the physical stuff. Lets face it we can all have sex but its not everyday ppl are made feel special or good by a small simple thing like a remark or a gesture or even an unexpected peck on the cheek.

just something to think about,
    Westside.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Footballmad1974 (23-06-10), JessicaJessy (23-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Thats true but remember women also like and prefer at times the romantic ,emotional side like simply being held in someones arms. Guys forget this. Sex and all that stuff is fine with women when they feel up to it but they dont always ,through no fault of their own and then they look for emotional side of relationships. this is my opinion is what does a lot of dmage to a relationship,when the guy forgets this and neglects it.Always let a special woman in your life know that she is loved,always. I know at times and again through no fault of their own,they may not show it in return straight away but i think a guy should never forget this.

Westside.
    I agree Westie, but it's not just women that like the emotional side.
    Love and relationships are a two way street, and neglect can happen on either side, not just from the guy.
    Why is it always assumed that it is the guys fault.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    once upon a time, when gods and people existed together, people had four arms and four legs. They had two heads and two faces. They existed happily as they were, and grew more powerful as time went on. The gods decided that the humans were getting too powerful and needed to be put back into place somehow, so they cut the humans in half. Each human now had only two arms, two legs, one head, and one face. They had to spend the rest of their lives searching for their other half to make themselves whole again. It became the point of life.
    From Plato's Symposium
    He also writes that the Gods took pity on the panicked halves and moulded the flaps of skin that were left from the cutting into genitalia. Hence, sex was invented. And you've gotta bang a lot of women to find your other half.

The Gods weren't too organised about who got what though, so your soul-mate might just have a penis, same as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    The completion of the tedious book.
    Yes, a great compliment. Try it tonight on your partner. You may end up cleaved in half and without any genitalia.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

greek love... "so your soul-mate might just have a penis, same as you do." They thought of every preference
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I agree Westie, but it's not just women that like the emotional side.
    Love and relationships are a two way street, and neglect can happen on either side, not just from the guy.
    Why is it always assumed that it is the guys fault.
    thats true but the problem is that not all guys look like they need emotional stuff. Taking myself , i could be stressed to the gills, my world upside down and you would never think it by talking to me or looking at me. Its almost like, he'll be fine. Well not always.At times a bit of knowing someone is there doesnt go astray and never killed anyone to the best of my knowledge. Im sure there are other guys like this too. So its not just a female thing.Its a male thing too.

Westside.

In a lot of relationships there are problems.. yes... But sometimes its our own laziness that stops us from sorting the problems and moving the intimacy into a better place.. It could be that both partners are working.. If you stop for a minute and look at the house work for a start... if you are both working.. Does she do the majority or the chores? Cook most of the dinners? get the children (If there are any) to bed... make their lunches.. and dressed for school in the morning? If the answer is yes.. then your partner will be tired.. and probably a little or a lot.. fed up. Alot of problems in the bedroom are only requiring us men to step up and lend a hand sometimes... If she has less to do.. is less tired.. and has seen you at home trying to make her day better.. you will almost certainly find her appreciation waiting for you in the bedroom... Just a few random thoughts i was compelled to write.. I am guilty of some of the above at times... but becoming aware of the problem is a great starting point to fixing them..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Footballmad1974 For This Useful Post:

Mioux (24-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmad1974 View Post
    In a lot of relationships there are problems.. yes... But sometimes its our own laziness that stops us from sorting the problems and moving the intimacy into a better place.. It could be that both partners are working.. If you stop for a minute and look at the house work for a start... if you are both working.. Does she do the majority or the chores? Cook most of the dinners? get the children (If there are any) to bed... make their lunches.. and dressed for school in the morning? If the answer is yes.. then your partner will be tired.. and probably a little or a lot.. fed up. Alot of problems in the bedroom are only requiring us men to step up and lend a hand sometimes... If she has less to do.. is less tired.. and has seen you at home trying to make her day better.. you will almost certainly find her appreciation waiting for you in the bedroom... Just a few random thoughts i was compelled to write.. I am guilty of some of the above at times... but becoming aware of the problem is a great starting point to fixing them..
    I completely agree with you,in my experience if i help my missus more or get her help such as a cleaning lady in a few times aweek thus giving her more time to go the gym,walk,shop or just meet her friends for a coffee she is very appreciative all round including the bedroom.I try to help her as much as i can myself,especially on weekends but mon-fri i am just way too busy with work,but yes i fully indorse that women are much more receptive to a mans needs if she is being helped in her life too.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I am just way too busy with work,

Too busy at work!? Kind of runs contrary to your name!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast