Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Escorts 16076 Jessi and 15891 Nadia

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Escorts 16076 Jessi and 15891 Nadia

    They both had same number on ad profile's but the main reason for posting this is that that same number was the contact number for an ad placed by a Polish site looking for escorts to work for it in Belfast which both these profiles also are located. The shared number between all parties is 075 87562446. Be advised that the screenshot of the agency add is what google translator returns so like all online translators is a little off in terms of grammar but its clear to see its written in the plural as in "we" and is looking to recruit people/set up in flats etc and this same number was on the profiles of independently listed escorts...

    Link to agency ad...

    praca dla Pan w centrum Belfastu

    Screenshot of same in English...



    Escort Jessi's older ad profile (numbers been changed in last few days)...



    Escort Nadia's ad profile...



    UPDATE 23-06-10

    New profile ID number (16177) and augmented name...



    https://www.escort-ireland.com/16177...sh-escort.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15891 Nadia 01.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	25187   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16076 Jessi 01.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	25188   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	25189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16177 Jessica 01.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	25241  
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 23-06-10 at 20:47.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Thanks QP, good work
    Sarah

  3. Default

    At the beginning I want to say that what is written in this post is not true.The history started when I decided to leave the AGENCY worked for a few months and started to work this time just for myself.
    At the beginning I was afraid to work on my reall profile cos I didn’t want to have any problems I wanted to created a profile nadia ( she is my friend from German).After some time I decide to change it cos I had already my old regular customers and would like to work on my own reall one because of them.
    Since then the problems started Deaf calls, messages.
    After some time , GIRLS from my former agency started call to me.
    In the last week I received a few e-mails and calls about ad ( the content) you see And which I do not, added.
    I realized thet all that things happen to me because of my ex boss who knows a lot about me and she started the war just to take revenge.
    The True is that I work for my selfself, and nobody but nobody works with me or for me. I am alone at a private apartment.
    I always appreciated this work and my for clients in Belfast what they truly know.
    I would not want that situation to be a reason why I should give up from work in escort- Ireland. Because I work here from the beginning and do not want to change it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Still does'nt explain why you are still using the phone number of an agency that you no longer work for in both your advertising profiles....................which in itself is'nt allowed.


    Nice work Qph.

  5. Default

    As I said before it was my privet number which someone put with my e-mail on planty web sites. And after i answer phones with question about job i change the number and deleted my e-mail. I am working own my own and just me nobody work for me. On my privet appartment there is just one person-me. I see that my ex boss want to bring me down just because i try to work as an independet. I see also that it's really hard to work for your self in this bussines cos everybody are covering not leagal agencie inset independed escort. if you think that Qph did good job try to call couple of girls from this web site and you will see they have the same voive and just one of them can answer the phone the same time ISN'T THAT WIERD!!!???? Can someone explain me that?

  6. Default

    Ps. Read carefully all revious all girls and if is not agencie explaine me why some of them saying that it was the same girl and some of them telling that it was not girl from the picture. Answer is just one if the girl is bussy her client is sended to another one working for the same person.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    As I said before it was my privet number which someone put with my e-mail on planty web sites. And after i answer phones with question about job i change the number and deleted my e-mail. I am working own my own and just me nobody work for me. On my privet appartment there is just one person-me. I see that my ex boss want to bring me down just because i try to work as an independet. I see also that it's really hard to work for your self in this bussines cos everybody are covering not leagal agencie inset independed escort. if you think that Qph did good job try to call couple of girls from this web site and you will see they have the same voive and just one of them can answer the phone the same time ISN'T THAT WIERD!!!???? Can someone explain me that?
    Hi Jessi, you said the number was put on plenty web sites, I can only find it on two (recruitment) sites and I tried variations of that number in terms of spacing of numerals and dropping the 0 etc and that number is on only those two recruitment ads and both your two ad profiles. If they put your number on "plenty" of sites they do not appear on google now, nor earlier when I posted this. Two sites is hardly "plenty" and does not look like much of a campaign.

    If it was your private number why did you put it on your ad profile if its "private"?

    Are you in full control of your Jessi ad profile in deciding what details/contact numbers are put on it?

    If yes, what date did you change your number from 075 87562446 to the new number?
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 22-06-10 at 23:51.

  8. Default

    I had this number because many of my customers knew my older number.I did not want to lose my customers. But when the problems started I decided to change the number and start work on a new number. I am working as an independent and I want to continue my work

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    I had this number because many of my customers knew my older number.I did not want to lose my customers. But when the problems started I decided to change the number and start work on a new number. I am working as an independent and I want to continue my work
    I need to know what date you changed from that number to the the new one you have now. I cannot progress this without that information.

    I also do not actually know for a fact that the person posting this is the actual escort, no offense but you only just joined, probably joined in order to post about this but you could be anyone. If anyone at E-I reads this pls confirm that this is the escort concerned.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I need to know what date you changed from that number to the the new one you have now. I cannot progress this without that information.

    I also do not actually know for a fact that the person posting this is the actual escort, no offense but you only just joined, probably joined in order to post about this but you could be anyone. If anyone at E-I reads this pls confirm that this is the escort concerned.
    Progress what and how? Have community mods now got control of advertising?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •