Thread: Fathers day. Busy or quiet

Reviews

Default Fathers day. Busy or quiet

Father's day is here.
    Will the dads be getting a punt today and will father's day affect the ladies business.
    Will they lose out or will the daddies think they deserve to sneak off for a punt.
    I know i won't be able to go out for the papers alone but that's all good.
    I've a nice little punt arranged for tomorrow.

So will today be a busy or quiet one or the same as usual.

So will today be a busy or quiet one or the same as usual.[/QUOTE]

yes it will.... lol

id say it will be same as usual.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Father's day is here.
    Will the dads be getting a punt today and will father's day affect the ladies business.
    Will they lose out or will the daddies think they deserve to sneak off for a punt.
    I know i won't be able to go out for the papers alone but that's all good.
    I've a nice little punt arranged for tomorrow.

So will today be a busy or quiet one or the same as usual.
    Maybe the ladies can do a special 'Father's Day' offer.
    Or if the Dads are too busy being showered with gifts from their loved ones the ladies could promote a 'singles' special. It's all about marketing these days.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

More of a family day.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

punters will punt, normal, good luck on monday mr. maxi, enjoy

7. Default

lol I must say I thought my phone would be quiet today as it is usually in previousyears but to my surprise I had more than 100 calls again.
    I could not keep up so apologies to those I did not get back to.
    Fathers day seems to have only made all ye men horny lol
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

8. Default

My phone is crazy busy all day cannot keep up with the calls so apologies to anyone I couldnot get back to.
    I think fathers day has only served to get ye all hot and horny lol

Reviews

So I woke to an empty bed, not a great start, previous years I woke to getting my balls sucked , but I could smell cooking, I went down to the kitchen and I got served up a fantastic fry, with french toast and pancakes, a lovely little present and hand made cards. I took my tea out into the garden, where I stayed most of the morning (apart from popping in here occasionally, addicted I know), in the late afternoon I headed off to see my own father, when I returned the BBQ was in full swing with chicken skewers, burgers, sausages and steak and herself in a skimpy bikini. We sat, enjoyed the food, had great conversation and just chilled. We then came into the house, watched some TV, (again I occasionally popped in here ) and just enjoyed each others company, I was really looking forward to going to bed and having amazing sex, then the penny dropped, why didn't I wake to my balls being sucked, fuck, time of the good damn month and she tells me it's heavy and has a headache also. Now she's gone to bed and I'm sitting here horney as hell and the only punt I'm going to have is with palmela and her 5 sisters... :cry:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    So I woke to an empty bed, not a great start, previous years I woke to getting my balls sucked , but I could smell cooking, I went down to the kitchen and I got served up a fantastic fry, with french toast and pancakes, a lovely little present and hand made cards. I took my tea out into the garden, where I stayed most of the morning (apart from popping in here occasionally, addicted I know), in the late afternoon I headed off to see my own father, when I returned the BBQ was in full swing with chicken skewers, burgers, sausages and steak and herself in a skimpy bikini. We sat, enjoyed the food, had great conversation and just chilled. We then came into the house, watched some TV, (again I occasionally popped in here ) and just enjoyed each others company, I was really looking forward to going to bed and having amazing sex, then the penny dropped, why didn't I wake to my balls being sucked, fuck, time of the good damn month and she tells me it's heavy and has a headache also. Now she's gone to bed and I'm sitting here horney as hell and the only punt I'm going to have is with palmela and her 5 sisters... :cry:
    You poor thing lol
    for everything else there's masterscard pmsl