Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arcade

So we must be about same age, I remember my school mates could spend all their pocket money on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    OK OK OK OK you game maniacs - I hope I have fixed the score issue. Go on and beet my 70 in space invaders.
    hi pauli,any chance you might be able to fix the snake tournement thats running since 28/510
    it dont seem to be moving on
    thanks

Reviews

So we must be about same age, I remember my school mates could spend all their pocket money on them.
    Proabably about the same. Many hours wasted in the arcades pumping 10p after 10p in.
    Who says you learn nothing in school.

hiya i just scored 41 on simon but the score did not show up....help please

It looks like I will need to play every one of the games and try to score - especially on simon it is hard for me to get over 0 point mark, how in the hell did you get 41?? And see if it gets recorded - my 0 got recorded so I will try to score some more.
    Thanks. For the meantime we all have to believe you telling the truth and crown you the king.

It looks like I will need to play every one of the games and try to score - especially on simon it is hard for me to get over 0 point mark, how in the hell did you get 41?? And see if it gets recorded - my 0 got recorded so I will try to score some more.
    Thanks. For the meantime we all have to believe you telling the truth and crown you the king.
    if you like ill let you log on as me ...go to the game and it will prove im telling the truth...

Reviews

You have to keep a list. The colour order never changes - Simon just adds a new one onto the last sequence. Because there's no time limit, you have all the time in the world to keep the list and repeat it until you get bored. That's how I got my high score - it just depends on whether you have the time or inclination to keep at it until you beat the other guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123